Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2013, 01:54 PM

Problem with Photobucket!!!

I've been using Photobucket for some time with no problems untill a week ago.

When I try to post photos from Photobucket to dogsey, what ever photo I try to post I only get the welcome one. I've tried several time but no luck.

Can any one help?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Hi Yvonne I can't even get on PB to check things . I am usually logged on most of the time and don't need to sign in but they seem to have logged me off and my password won't work so I will have to set up another.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2013, 03:59 PM

No problems here
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-06-2013, 04:15 PM

Working for me too
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
I've been using Photobucket for some time with no problems untill a week ago.

When I try to post photos from Photobucket to dogsey, what ever photo I try to post I only get the welcome one. I've tried several time but no luck.

Can any one help?
Might sound stupid but ... you are LOGGED IN on there aren't you? It sometimes randomly logs you out but it isn't obvious when looking until you try to 'do something'. Well that's what happens with me in picasa albums anyway. I think I'm in and up and running until I try to 'save' or 'edit' summat.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2013, 07:24 PM
I'm so fed up with photobucket these days. I used to use it for work so I could link to each dogs photo album from our website but now you can't personalise the URL there is no point, the direct links are too long and hard and those who don't know how to copy and paste then cannot get access to it!

I'm gutted really because people always commented on the extra photo's and seemed to really like them but now it takes half an hour just to load the very buggy page let alone any photo's no ones uses it
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Wyrekin View Post
I'm so fed up with photobucket these days. I used to use it for work so I could link to each dogs photo album from our website but now you can't personalise the URL there is no point, the direct links are too long and hard and those who don't know how to copy and paste then cannot get access to it!

I'm gutted really because people always commented on the extra photo's and seemed to really like them but now it takes half an hour just to load the very buggy page let alone any photo's no ones uses it
It's the URL that I'm having problem. Lets hope it gets sorted.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Wyrekin View Post

I find it clumsy and cumbersome. I hadn't used it for years until joining Dogsey. The thing I hate most about it is the awful NOISE of the adverts while your piccie is loading up. Argghhh!
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks all of you. It is working again, fingers crossed it will continue.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2013, 05:45 PM
We have had problems here last night and most of today seemed to work about 1/2 hour ago.
They are probably changing things again. I wish they would just leave it alone.