Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
thats really good value, I had thought it would cost a fortune, the training clearly works I saw the video of you dog doing sheep and thought he looked like an old pro,.
Thanks Shona I think I am lucky though, because I have looked at some other trainers and fees out of interest and some are charging £30 per half hour or more
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Max always behaves impeccably if the trainers use him as a demo dog! Especially if it's something he won't do for me!

I couldn't get him to heel off lead round the circle, as he was too excited. The trainer (using some of my treats) did it with him, and he was like a Crufts dog in the main show ring!!
Lol, that was Shadow! Our instructor only had to look in his direction and he was perfect.
With Rupert it's just the fact that he has next to no attention span. If you can keep his attention on the task he'll happily do it no matter who asks but usually it wanders off halfway through following the command. That's if you can get his attention in the first place anyway.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Thanks Shona I think I am lucky though, because I have looked at some other trainers and fees out of interest and some are charging £30 per half hour or more
£30.00 for half an hour is a bit steep, I try to keep my prices lower, I think training should be kept at a price where it can be within everyones reach, some people seem to feel its only for the bmw mob though! I had to up my class fee's about a year and a half ago to cover the hall costs, but did not like doing it,
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3