Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angel 02
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-06-2008, 08:45 PM

horrible dog walk :(

i have just taken my angel for a walk i left it late because she is in season i love to let her off the lead she enjoys it so much and as she is a staffy if she doesnt get a run she is a hyper as any thing but there was quite a few dogs about including a jack russell that has bitten angel before and is the reason angel doesnt like that breed, the dogs stupid owner keeps it off the lead all the time so i carried on with our walk and was going to take angel to a part of the park that not many people go to and ran into the jack russell again so i held onto angel and the woman/chav asked me if angel was aggressive and i had to say yes so she would take her dogs away so im not happy angel didnt even retaliate when the dog bit her but because of it i had to keep her on the lead and say she was aggresive sorry to go on
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-06-2008, 08:49 PM
dont be angry just be pleased you acted responsibly - you should point out that your dog was being restrained because the owner of the JR couldnt be bothered to restrain hers despite it having attacked angel before.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 05:17 AM
Have done the same thing myself when there are idiot owners about, just to keep my dog safe. Sometimes you don't have time for a long answer or time to educate anyone.

Not everyone takes good care, hun, but you did, and Angel is safe. That''s the most important thing.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 06:25 AM
What a shame you had to resort to saying this. It only serves to magnify the poor (unfounded) reputation staffies have. I do understand why you did it, though.

*Hugs*
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 09:20 AM
Sorry to hear about your walk. Surprising the things you have to say and do thanks to other idiot dog owners isn't it?

Heidi
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Your walk today was abit like mine....except I met '''numpty''' people.
Here's hoping the next one is alot better
angel 02
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-06-2008, 11:26 AM
its so gutting though angel hadnt done any thing wrong and yet she was the one being punished when the other dog had attacted her before but was off the lead the whole time i dont think i have ever seen the dog on a lead its just not fair that i have to keep my dog on the lead. bloody people :/
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 03:29 PM
never mind would have took 2minutes for her to be put on the lead problem solved .some stupid people out there , makes you feel scared to leave the house hope tomorrow is nicer walk