Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 01:22 PM

Angry!

There is an elderly couple who lives around the area I have my shop.
They have 2 dogs, who incidently are little ****s.
They bark and snarl at other dogs and people, and the gentleman gives other dog owners insults when HIS dogs start on your dog.
They tried it on with Teagan, i'm sure I posted about the guys comments before too.

Anyway, today I think I found out why the dogs are ****s...

There was a commotion outside the shop, and I went to look out.......of course, we guessed it was the 2 dogs, having an almighty go ata little Yorkie.
The lady was walking them, man no where to be seen.
She dragged them off, through the car park.
She had one dog in each hand, and one was trying to get to the other side.......and all of a sudden, she hit it with a riding crop

No wonder they react like they do.
The lady who works for me is going to keep her eyes out for this couple, and let them know we know what they are doing.
We are also going to try and get a picture next time we see them, so we can at least report them (weather we get anywhere is a different story!).

sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-06-2008, 01:30 PM
UUrgh it's sickening. I hope you manage to get some evidence to bring these people to justice and give those poor dogs a second chance. Good luck!
kingbenny
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-06-2008, 02:27 PM
That explains a bit about the temprement then. Very sad, i think it will be hard to pin anything on them but good on you for trying.

A few years ago i was working on a markey stall and a guy guy queuing up kept hitting his Dobbie puppy with the leather part of the lead, not gentle mind you, as hard as he could. My boss was wearing a microphone and said, "If you going to do that please take him out of my sight" He was i thought quite a placid guy. A moment later there was an almighty yelp as the guy did it again. My boss stepped off the pitchers table and knocked the guy out with one punch. Not the cleverest thing to do but i know that i felt like doing it.

Luckily it worked out quite well for the dog, there was a bit of a fuss and to stop the guy going to the police one of the market stall holders brought it off him for for a few hundred quid and last i heared he was very settled with a pair of Rotties.
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 02:34 PM
poor dogs don't stand a chance when they are treat like that do they, very sad
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 05:20 AM
A riding crop? oh my word... those poor dogs.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 06:23 AM
Good grief!

Obviously "old school" dog owners who think capital punishment is the way to teach your dog manners.

These idiots ought to drag themselves into the 21st century.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 08:40 AM
What a pair of idiots! Adel saw an old man with a tri coloured cav the other day and it launched to say hello and he dragged him back and clobbered him with his walking stick, Adel told him that there was no need for that, and she was told to f*** off. Adel isn't as argumentative as me love her, but I'm keeping my eye out for him!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Another responsible owner then SICK
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Good lord, why would anyone do that. I don't even like using the things on a horse which is what they're made for. I hope you succeed with this.

Heidi