View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Well if he picks this up we could be the next X factor......

He is having a whale of a time, I have the radio on and I'm saying '''come on Bruce sing'', he thinks this is a fabulous game mommy has designed all for him He's a nutter
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Im sure you could, Bruce loves fun learning, so it's a game to him,he likes to show off too so picking tricks that gives him the ''limelight'' is a good way. I bet Jake could too, start small them as he gets a little older add stuff onto the trick you've taught him
lol, will give it a try. he can be difficult sometimes coz he gets soooo excited he doesnt listen and just jumps around the place lol... im sure he is real smart though lol
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
lol, will give it a try. he can be difficult sometimes coz he gets soooo excited he doesnt listen and just jumps around the place lol... im sure he is real smart though lol
Bruce jumps about, I know my nose has been caught a few times but I still persevere with him. Eventually it clicks and falls into place.

Teaching him to count was hours of practice, but he knows now what to do
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2