Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 04:50 PM

What an afternoon!!

i was at the doctors this morning, and had my lovely wee plan for when i got back to feed my rabbit, give her some hay and veggies and then take jake for a walk. then get a nice cup of tea, and lie in bed watching tv before getting my college work done... did not happen.

when i went out to feed cassie (my rabbit), she was gone . i then realised the bolt on the hutch was open. i searched the garden, no sign. so i got jake and the two of us went to look for her.

me and jake were out for 2 hours searching for her! jake had the time of his life though, he has been getting short walks since getting neutered so he enjoyed it. i was hoping he could sniff her out (i know, long shot but i was desperate) and at times i thought he was onto something, but would then stop . my boy was well behaved though and very patient when i would stop to check peoples gardens. we then went round everywhere to ask people if they had seen her, no one had but said they would keep a look out for her. and again, he was so friendly and well behaved when i was talking to people. everybody loves him

i think he knows im upset, he keeps coming up and giving me kisses. much more than usual... he is currently sitting on the top of the garden steps, i think he is waiting for her. they like each other and he knows she has gone .

here is some pics of them together...

fingers crossed she comes home, me and jake will be out later to look again... will look again when it gets dark but by myself just incase she gets spooked by him. just hoping he can find her, he will do better than me im sure...
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Im sorry to hear your rabbit has gone missing, if this is any consolation Dandi (our rabbit) get out of the chicken run (don;t know how) but goes under our shed, but he always comes back, so hopefully yours will
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Hope you get lucky later xx
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:38 PM
dont give up yet hun .x
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:50 PM
hope she comes back soon xx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Im sorry to hear your rabbit has gone missing, if this is any consolation Dandi (our rabbit) get out of the chicken run (don;t know how) but goes under our shed, but he always comes back, so hopefully yours will
im hoping she is hiding in someones garden and now that its dark will make her way home... i really hope she does. she must be so scared

Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Hope you get lucky later xx
thanks, no sign so far but the hutch is open and ive put loads of hay, food and veggies in so im hoping she comes back and stays till the morning... i keep going out to check to see if shes back yet

Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
dont give up yet hun .x
thanks, im not... i cant... shes my wee baby. fingers crossed she comes back... she has got out the garden before and always came back. but that was always during the day and i was always there and could check where she was...

Originally Posted by Katie23 View Post
hope she comes back soon xx
thanks
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 09:39 PM
I really hope you manage to find her......Everything crossed here x
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 09:44 PM
come back little bunny xxxx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I really hope you manage to find her......Everything crossed here x
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
come back little bunny xxxx
thanks... what you think the chances are jake could sniff her out?? very slim??...
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
thanks... what you think the chances are jake could sniff her out?? very slim??...
really not sure, Bruno couldnt sniff his way out of a paper bag so I have only that experience to go by. sorry.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >