Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 06:44 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, July 3rd

Good morning everyone,

Sun is out this morning so it might be a nice day. Must have a shower and then rub that steroid cream in or I shall never get rid of the blemishes before my op next Saturday.

Griff, hope you have had a good night and June hope your back eased off enough to allow you a good night too. Poor Zen, she had been hiding that stale bit of bone and then you confiscated it.

Have a good day everyone, take care. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 08:17 AM
Morning
Ahhhhh so next Saturday is DDay then Moyra! Let's hope this time all goes ahead
Got to sleep about 4.30am and awake again at 6.30....will try the kalms again
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2016, 08:20 AM
Got down to the local tip early this morning and very few people there. Apart from the hedging cut down yesterday had a bit of a clear out generally.
Sue said as we won't be using the Ivor Williams trailer any more she said best to sell it, so it will go on a well known auction site next month.

Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Good morning

Could you please send a little sun this way Moyra.

Oh dear Griff just when you thought the pills ould work. Try and rest today.

Hope Zen has not managed to get to Australia yet June and I love that she is hiding bones so she has something to eat as mummy isn't feeding her anymore

Sun has disappeared and we have had a very heavy shower. Fortunately we were on our way home from the tip by then.

Have a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Thanks Sue, the Dr said do the sleepers for 4days and stop...I just have too much going on in my head
Tumbleweed, hope the trailer sale goes well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Sunny and warm here today, hope your sleep patterns sort themselves out griff and the rash clears before next Saturday Moyra.
Fingers crossed for a quick sale on the trailer Sue.
Listed my car on the same auction site yesterday so hoping for some positive news in the next 10 days.
Off out for coffee and cake later with Michael and Margaret.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Nice morning here so far, checked the forecast and we are in for a dry day, Mabs and Kesh can go onto the country park, poor Zen is on another on lead shoirt walk and I'll see if the field is empty to take Cariad and Lona there. Sunday not usually a good day for that, but no ones had a decent walk in days either because of weather or circumstance.
Trailer is nice Barry, that'll be snapped up.
Got 6 hours sleep which I needed, then dozed for a couple of hours. Don't like to see to the girls too early on a Sunday because of numbnuts at the back, he's been up all night and needs to sleep all day. Was up in the night to go the bathroom and every light in his house was on, no longer need an outside light, my yard is fully illuminated. I think HE is exhibiting anti social behaviour actually, and despite my best efforts I have yet to hear this alleged ' barking all night' and no one else has either
Moyra glad to hear your skin is improving and your op is rescheduled, just need the Council to take notice of the doctors and things will change on all fronts.
Griff have you tried the Kalms night time tablets, they work really well, have used them myself in the past, you don't feel groggy the next day like some of leave you.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 10:11 AM
Morning all.
Washing on line, hope the threatened showers hold off, took Cassie out and been round the skip no idea where it all comes from but done now. Popped out the front and checked the new mortar I did on Thursday looks great just small section needed doing and I thought lets do it myself and I did. Quite proud of myself.
Got to put my new blackout blind up in the bedroom been meaning to do it for couple of months now if I don't the bright days will be gone.

I remodelled the tropical fish tank yesterday looks loads better for now.

Not sure what I am doing today bar the blind maybe continue tiling the W.C.

Moyra Hope all goes well in the pre run to the Op....any news on the housing situation?
Griff Sorry to hear about the sleeping problems I have recently started to work nights again and although I sleep well in the day. I struggle the days off..........did you get to the Godiva festival a good friend of mine went with her hubby and two young daughters , they really enjoyed it again.
Tumbleweed good luck on the sale. I have been to the skip this morning too, in fact seem to love there at times no idea how some people (with the ability and transport) never go. I love a good clear out no idea where it comes from though.
Sue another tip person, have got my washing on the line but looks like showers ahead too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2016, 11:48 AM
Lynn, I hope you get a quick sale and with a normal human being lol
Weird how people leave their house lit up like that TW, I have the normal Kalms..not got any night time ones, will see if I can pick some up tomorrow or Tuesday...can you use them long term??
Kazz, no.....didn't get to the festival, my mate Louise is away and my neighbour refused to go....wanted to see the boomtown rats as well. Dead expensive for food, drink and rides...£4.50 for a small burger
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2016, 01:26 PM
I used them for ages, Griff, the one a night ones are useless, the others where you take 2 worked great for me. Forgot to buy some a few months ago and haven't bought anymore, I'm taking the co-codemol and putting that gel on my back and that stops the pain enough for me to get some sleep and obviously not needing to use them now. They're in Home Bargains and are a lot cheaper there than in Boots or any of the major stores.
Everyone had a decent walk. Lots of people on the country park with dogs but it went fine, apart from Mabs keep leaving her new ball all over the show, so I gave it to Kesh and she did the same, put it in my pocket in the end, I only bought it on Friday for goodenss sake!! On the way back saw the guy with the 'staffies' only saw the one with long legs and asked where the older female was and apparently she all of a sudden went down hill and was PTS 2 weeks ago Took over some bones for him as from famine on bones I've gone to feast and am literally struggling for space. He says he's going to go to the rescue and get another one, his wife says no, but he says he is doing it anyway!!!! She wasn't there of course!!!
Lovely afternoon, sun is out, have lit citronella and also lavender candles because the flies are also out. Found Zen chewing the left overs of someones bone, poor girl, she's had an apple and then a raw carrot, not totally neglected is she!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >