Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 06:28 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, May 07

Good Morning everyone, all quiet on the western front this morning. Not talking to him unless I have to. Amber's had her breakfast so time for me to take her for her walk. Glad you got back ok LG.

Griff and June, watch those backs of yours and Mandy hope your hip is a bit better too.

Have a good day everyone, not very warm or bright out there at the moment but it will come. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 08:18 AM
Good morning all, well you can tell it's the weekend, it is raining Thunder storms are forecast for later
All my work colleagues are requesting that I arrange another reunion. The last one was about 15 years ago. I have confided in a good friend who will nudge me along and help where necessary I so far have a venue, just around the corner from me and on the flat! and 23 people interested.
I feel loads of piccies coming on!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Nippy that'll be a great day and a night I'm sure, piccies will be mandatory
Not very nice so far this morning, went out in t shirt and trakkie bottoms and a very cold wind was blowing. No need to put the umbrella up - foolishly left this in a position which allowed Zen access to the bottom of it, and she has had a munch of it, so we now have a somewhat frilly bottom on their umbrella, when will she stop all this, never had it go on so long with any of the others. Plenty of things for her to chew on, but she always picks on the most unlikely objects. Umbrella now moved elsewhere.
Will get girls out on the river after I've had my Sean Bean fix.
Then the decking needs to be moved, then I'll need a siesta
Moyra, hope you are OK there, don't suppose you'll get in touch with the council will you, he'll carry on like this for as long as you let him.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 09:55 AM
morning all
Nippy, well done you arranging a reunion....will be a fab do i am sure
Moyra, i to think perhaps you would be better in your own place
TW, hope you enjoyed sean......silly s*d getting engaged....again!!!
Had to rush to the vets, dex was struggling to go to the loo again, i rung up and asked to book him in for an enema and emma said "you are joking"...i was like errrr no, she said are you being serious? i said i was and took him straight down....apparently conor (my vet) had said yesterday you watch tomorrow their will be an enema come in...emma thought he had asked me to ring them up as a joke Lol. Anyway dex has now been to the loo, and the bill......only £28! excellent, i won't however be buying anything for myself in the very near future as i owe money to everyone Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Son been, sadly he never informed me he was bringing his OH, house is like a disaster area as I've been doing the garden after taking girls out, so feel really embarrassed now. I was going to have a tidy up later today, if I felt OK after lifting the decking and taking the girls on the river that is.
Memory card is now in and downloading all my piccies onto it via Cloud
Watching Sharpe, but its not a nice one, so probably won't watch it all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 10:54 AM
TW, if they are anything like me, they won't give a stuff....i go to see people, not their houses and i like a house that is lived in...for instance, if people have children i like seeing the toys out and if they have pets...the same, shows that the home is actually lived in, my brother moans at our place when he comes back....well don't come if you don't like it! he lives in flat, on his own and it only there to sleep so it is unlikely to get untidy...we have 3 adults, 2 dogs and a cat and all the associated crap that goes with it
Did the memory card just need a bit of force? ooo just a tip, if you like taggart, you can get the STV player app, you just need to enter a glasgow postcode...google helps with that lol, the bbc iplayer allows you to download stuff to the fire so if you are going on the tram etc you can take your tablet and watch anything you have downloaded
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Hi everyone got my biopsy appointment come through Friday 13th May at 16.40. Oh much worse can you get that A Friday, 13th, and then at going home time! Oh just love that. Still it has to be done!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2016, 11:15 AM
Moyra, please get a taxi there and back, then at least you will be spared the hassle in Friday traffic, its bad enough just trying to get from the shops back home on a Friday never mind hospital.
Griff, I hardly see his GF from one year to the next, so would like to have presented a tidy'ish house, ah well whats done is done eh. Still watching Sharpe, but I want to slap his wife
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Yes, Intend to go by taxi and back as I may be too uncomfortable to drive
just want it over and done now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Moyra, 13 is my lucky number so don't fret too much and yes, get a taxi as I would think you will be uncomfy
TW..... Guess what I have got????? I have an egg chair on my new deck!!!!!!! Mummy spoilt me!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >