Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Hopefully it will get approved, and maybe have a sticky put up so it is easily found each week

We have had some fantastic results with our circle and the power of positive energies being sent all be sent together is amazing
Same here I just wish I discovered the benefits earlier and managed to save my poor old boy George, My Girl Willow had lumps at the same time I found one on myself and that was when I discovered the power of healing I was only Reiki 2 at the time and within no time the growth that willow had on the inside of her ear turned black and dropped off there was a mark for a week or so and then no trace. I cant say how it works but I just know that it does.

Will have to add disclaimer though that healing is not a miracle cure and shouldn't replace conventional treatment Vet/Doc but will complement and enhance the healing process.

Many thanks to you will be great to have your help with this one the more healing sent out there the better xx
Azz
Administrator
Male 

03-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Hi Guys,

How about starting up a 'Healing circle' thread with all the information you think people might need to know, and then if anyone's interested they can post in it. I guess you'd be updating it once a week anyway? That will keep it fairly visible so probably doesn't need stickying (we try not to pin too many threads if possible).

Hope that helps.

Azz
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Ok I will start a thread here today for anyone to add their healing requests to. Just need to know how everyone who is joining in sending the healing, feel about making the circle a Sunday evening at say 9:30pm

It will give a little time for people to add names to the list I will also send out healing for the poor souls that have no one to speak up for them so as to help all those poor animals and people who are less fortunate.

I am looking forward to working in this way and thanks in advance for all of you that are helping its so nice to see that so many people really do care
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Hi Guys,

How about starting up a 'Healing circle' thread with all the information you think people might need to know, and then if anyone's interested they can post in it. I guess you'd be updating it once a week anyway? That will keep it fairly visible so probably doesn't need stickying (we try not to pin too many threads if possible).

Hope that helps.

Azz
Thank you
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2