15-02-2009, 09:09 AM
I bet they wont publish my comment:

"Hahaha. Knob."
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi,

My comments weren't published either. having said that, I'm not the most tactful person at the best of times but I must admit I did leave a maliciously sarcastic comment, including what should happen to idiots like him. Maybe not publishing my comments are for the best.

i will be cmopaining formally to The Times though - a paper I ahve to read because it is one of only 2 papers with reputable law reports. But I'll only be reading it on days those reports are published now. I can't believe they would employ should a madman.

As far as I'm concerned, I am also guilty of allowing my dogs to poop where they want to. They like to save it up until they get home and cover my patio with it. Even if they have an accident at training or in the vets etc I still clean up straight away, as do most of us I've no doubt. So I don't really understand where he was coming from.

maybe being forced to look after a dog or go and live for a month with a responsible dog owner would change his thoughts! I'd be happy to lend him my brother's GSD (who tries to kill everything that moves!).

Laura xx
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Oh. My. God. Just caught this. I can't believe what I just read! So we should kill all dogs because stupid family members leave them with babies and toddlers unsupervised and wonder why it all went wrong?! And as for dog poo, yes it annoys me when people don't clean up after their dogs, but not as much as broken glass, syringes and dirty nappies etc. left out in the street. I suppose that was dogs too?! What a to$$er!
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 10:19 AM
What a **** is all i have to say about that piece of rubbish!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 01:27 PM
all i have to say, is that this man should be put down and not the dogs themselves.
Breezay
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-02-2009, 01:40 PM
The article is appalling, really. The thought of the world without our beloved dogs is a bleak one..

Maybe it's my warped sense of humour, but this did make me chuckle:
(indeed, if you shoot a toddler yourself then your spaniel will merely go over and point at it, and then your golden retriever will bring it back, and your dalmatian will bury it and then forget where it left it)
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 04:33 PM
he sounds like a complete wan**r

tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Very disturbing man. Many serial killers have his mindset, I found comments about people should have cats quite interesting, so these people dont let their cats outside then, so obviously their cats don't crap in other peoples gardens. There is more rubish in the street where I live than dog mess, infact in a year, I've only seen 1 terd in hour street, and its not exactly a posh area. What a very sad f***ing t**t, he should be castrated then givin a personallity transplant... or just pts, to save money.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 11:20 PM
A bit shocked by this I must say.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle5728143.ece
tova
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I bet they wont publish my comment:

"Hahaha. Knob."
I replied also but I prefer your reply to mine!
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >