Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 08:18 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 15th January, 2020

Good morning all, hope you are all well and if not recovering nicely. Hope our four legged friends are all in fine fettle too.

Have a good day, take care, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 08:58 AM
Morning Moyra, got a man coming shortly to clear some of the junk out of my back garden
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Hope all goes well with the clearing of he garden Griff

Another wet day following a wet and windy night. Have managed to get out with Teazle before it started to rain again but we did get a bit damp.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 09:17 AM
That's what I need but Steve wont allow anyone on our sodden lawn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 09:36 AM
Moyra, grass is very hardy, it's been wanting doing for ages so I decided to sort it. If Steve is very worried about the lawn, he could put some boards down for people to walk on
Pleased you didn't get soaked Sue, it's very grey and damp here I can only hope the rain holds off until after this fella has been
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2020, 10:49 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Sue and all who follow.
Calmer now after yesterday afternoon and evenings wind and rain.
Dillon chose not to go for a walk this morning.

Good luck with the garden clearance griff.
Hope you're dried off now Sue.

Moyra if grass can survive Dillon running about and scraping I am sure yours will if someone comes to do a collection.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 04:16 PM
Good afternoon all.

After a very wet night, we've had a dry day here and quite mild after the last couple of days.

Hurrah, we've found a new cafe we like. Better still, it's indoors so will come in useful in windy weather when our usual cafe has the overhead blinds in. Cheaper too so win, win. The only problem is Rosie refuses point blank to go either up are down the 12 or so stairs (they are quite narrow and metal edged). It was a case of carrying the Princess both ways which was a work of art and one step at a time for me.

I've ordered the cooling pad so when we try it out in summer, I'll let you all know how it goes
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 06:09 PM
Moyra whose junk is on your lawn is it from when they redid your fence? I doubt a few chaps walking on it to pick up a few bits is going to damage your lawn to any great extent. Is the stuff in the garden on the lawn or slabs?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

After a very wet night, we've had a dry day here and quite mild after the last couple of days.

Hurrah, we've found a new cafe we like. Better still, it's indoors so will come in useful in windy weather when our usual cafe has the overhead blinds in. Cheaper too so win, win. The only problem is Rosie refuses point blank to go either up are down the 12 or so stairs (they are quite narrow and metal edged). It was a case of carrying the Princess both ways which was a work of art and one step at a time for me.

I've ordered the cooling pad so when we try it out in summer, I'll let you all know how it goes
Goodluck with the cooling pad. pleased you have found an alternative café nice to have options how is your lads medication I have my fingers crossed here still
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning Moyra, got a man coming shortly to clear some of the junk out of my back garden
Hope all went well.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >