Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2020, 08:06 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 7th January, 2020

Good Morning all, not very nice weather forecasted. I trust you and your four legged friends are all well.

Have a good day but wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2020, 09:47 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Breezy, mild but looks like it could rain, think the forecast said rain and high winds today.

Short walk for us today Dilon seems a little tired and achy today.

Hope you can get an appointment soon Moyra.
Harvey hope you are feeling a little tired today.

Everyone else hope you are well and our four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Morning,
It's raining...not happy as I am going to get wet lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2020, 01:06 PM
Good afternoon Moyra Lynn, Griff and all who follow

Hope you don't get too wet when out Griff

Moyra hope you get an appointment soon

Also hope you are feeling a little better today Harvey. Good news about Xena and hope the antibiotics clear her chest.

Sunny here at the moment but was damp this morning. Done the monthly shop and put away, picked up new glasses and been to the library. Now having a quick rest before second walk.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Hve a good day
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Good afternoon all. Very dull here, but stayed dry for our walk this morning. A bit drizzly now though.

Our doctor's have a new system 'ask my doctor'. The theory is you go online, click the 'ask my doctor' and tell them what's wrong with you and they either 'phone you or make you an appointment for the same day. Sounds excellent.

Yesterday I contacted and put my last three day's blood pressure readings on. Doctor answered via the site to go on again and make an appointment. Went on this morning (too late yesterday as surgery was closed) and message on site said appointment made. The only problem was, I didn't know when or where. So, phoned the surgery, she said 'oh dear let me see the doctor'. After 40 minutes I put the phone down. Went to the surgery, receptionist said 'oh dear let me go see the doctor'. Came back, said the doctor was thick and gave me the only appointment available at 6.45 pm tonight. Ah well, it might work well once the doctors know how to use it.