View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

15-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Brilliant photos, MF, Nigredo obviously had a great time, bless him. He isn't fat, he is a right handsome laddie.

Hugs to him xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-08-2014, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Thanks, Malka. Most people had such nice, slim doggies there. Nigredo is fat, but he can still keep up with the slim dogs so I don't fret over it. Pereg is NOT fat! Last I saw her, she was looking rather slim, actually.
Unfortunately since the beginning of the year when she was slim she has not done so well and has had the screeching gimmee gimmee munchies in the evenings and has gained a LOT of weight. Ram is not over-bothered now as he said it is not "giving in" to give her more food [ie a whole, large chicken back instead of half of one] it is a matter of keeping her calm, and better her be calm than not. And crunching her way through a large frozen chicken back definitely calms her down.

She is not hungry, she is not greedy - but the crossed wires in her brain keep telling her she is. And no exercise is not helping either. So yes, she is fat and very overweight now. But she is happy and that, to me, is the most important thing.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Aww, I see Malka. Well Nigredo has never been THIN, he's just not built to be thin, he's a big heavy guy... just trying to knock a bit of the pudge off of him. You do what is best for Pereg. Fat and happy is certainly the way to go!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Looks like great fun, Myra. It is always lovely to see dogs playing together so well. It looks like Nigredo had a great time.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2