Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Well just an update on madam,

She is really loving it, we have got the tunnel and jumps down to a T, we started dog walk (only a couple of feet off the floor) this week which will take a little bit of work as she rushes and then over balances and jumps off, we started introducing weaves this week too which went well. We have been working on our turns and she is really listening and watching me. I just need to work on my speed!

Does anyone know if you can join 2 different clubs or is it too much with different teaching techniques?, I dont want to confuse her but I cant wait a whole week till the next class!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Sounds like you guys are hooked
Speak to your trainer - they might have more classes - but I wouldnt overdo it - plenty you can practise between classes
At this early stage I wouldnt want to confuse her or yourself with another method, when you are more experienced then it might be good
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Sounds like you guys are hooked
Speak to your trainer - they might have more classes - but I wouldnt overdo it - plenty you can practise between classes
At this early stage I wouldnt want to confuse her or yourself with another method, when you are more experienced then it might be good
Well im planning on changing club at the end of these 8 weeks as their winter venue is just a bit too far out for u to get to for training, maybe I should just wait till then and move clubs.

Hooked on it is not the word. She just loves it and so do I. you should hear the noise she makes when we drive up the track to it!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Glad you are both loving it, it's very addictive
kobi
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-08-2012, 03:17 PM
dont do contact equipment without doing the contacts correctly otherwise you will just have to go back and retrain later when your dog starts jumping off.
Its always the foundation work you benefit from.
Balance between fun and correct methods.
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I love your enthusiasm! it's jumping off the screen at me
I've got a hoop jump in the garden for Bentley and just bought a tunnel with a chute for him to try. I think in a few weeks I will be hooked just like you x
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3