Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2009, 06:07 PM

Todays agility class

We did our 3rd class today (pre agility) & Tilly is doing so well I did think she would enjoy it (which is why I gave it a go) I just didn't expect her to pick it up so quick, you would think she's been doing it ages
We had a different teacher as ours was poorly & she put more equipment together for us to do offlead.
We did the A frame, the tunnel, the low jumps then the long walk plank thing & after each go she would sneak back up the A frame on our way back to our seat she loves that frame the most.
we've got 3 more classes to go & I'm already thinking what we gonna do when we finish as she's not going to be old enough to do it properly yet.
I've told hub he must come with me one week to take some pics & just to see how good she is!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Awww, lovely to hear how much she's enjoying it.

Funny how the A-Frame and/or the tunnel always seem to be the favourites. Tip spent a lot of time at the top of the A-Frame at first - he loved it up there

Yes, you'll definitely have to get your OH to go along with you and get some photos
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Awww, lovely to hear how much she's enjoying it.

Funny how the A-Frame and/or the tunnel always seem to be the favourites. Tip spent a lot of time at the top of the A-Frame at first - he loved it up there

Yes, you'll definitely have to get your OH to go along with you and get some photos
The other dogs are either not bothered or don't like the frame (I think it's the noise their paws make) There's a GS dog who gets to the top & sits down on the peak
You were right though - it is addictive! The hour goes so quick.
Bonwillan
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Glad to here that you and Tilly are enjoying agility so much. It is very addictive as you have already found out. Rasha used to get to the top of thr Aframe and let out a big ARROOO!