View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Well we start classes tommorrow! have been taking her out in the car for her walks every day twice in her new boot space & she hasn't been sick once. So that's the car sickness problem dealt with too thank goodness! She seems to have gotten over her phamton pregnancy hiccup very quickly too so looking forward to the class - another new adventure for us
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2009, 11:13 AM
ooh, can't wait to hear how you get on
(glad to hear that she's over the car sickness and phantom pregnancy)
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Well we went today for first class & Tilly loved it so did I!!
There were only 4 dogs in the class & after the 2 very vocal ones settled down it was great.
We did 3 jumps on lead together a few times & then off lead where we stood at the end & called them over. (The jumps were literally 6 inches off the ground) and then we did the solid tunnel & then the tunnel with cloth on the end.
Then we did the jumps & staight on to the tunnel.
2 of the others weren't keen on the tunnel at first so took a while to get their confidence.
Of course Tilly did me proud she didn't need telling what to do more than once, in fact she picked it up quicker than me! I knew she's love it ! looking forward to next week now & have an overwhelming urge to make my own puppy course in the garden!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 07:23 PM
fantastic...so you've got the bug now as well

Sounds like you did quite a lot in your first lesson, though with only 4 of you, you'll be able to crack on with all sorts.

Now all you need is to take a spectator with a camera...I'd love to see some photos
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
fantastic...so you've got the bug now as well

Sounds like you did quite a lot in your first lesson, though with only 4 of you, you'll be able to crack on with all sorts.

Now all you need is to take a spectator with a camera...I'd love to see some photos
Yes it was nice there was only 4 (they take 8 maximum) I will drag someone along with me at some point to take pics. Hub would like to come if he's not working.
In the meantime I've found instructions to make my own lil kit for the garden so that's my project for next week
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2