Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 07:00 PM

First training class....nervous!!

Im taking Flower to her first puppy training next week, and I'm real nervous! A lady from the training e-mailed me the time and day, said to take some treats along and just turn up. Will I feel excluded for being new? I have never attended a training class before??
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 07:04 PM
You will have a lovely time!!! Take really tasty treats and poo bags and ideally don't feed your dog before you go
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 07:15 PM
When I took Sam on his first training class he was very overwhelmed and just sat in the corner for the first wee while and I gather that is quite common so don't be surprised if Flower seems a bit shy at first. Like Sam I'm sure she will get over it. The other trainees and the training person will keep you right so do not worry!! If it's all puppies it will be great fun.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 08:04 PM
You won`t be at all isolated. Either it will be all puppies and you will ahve aball or it will be a mixed class. If the latter they will all gog goo goo over your puppy and you will be straight in there. Either way you will both have a blast.Find some treats that she really loves so that they are high value to her for the class.