View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kammi_sparky123
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2013, 07:34 PM

Crate, Travel crate, waterproof bed/cushion and brand new coat!

I am selling 4 dog items here together.

A metal dog crate - good condition. Couple of bent bars and minor rusting on the outside, but no rusting on the inside of the base at all. Only used when my dog was a puppy so just a few months. Size = 46 x 64 x 50cms ish. Cost £30 brand new.

A travel dog crate (only put one top bar in for the purpose of the photo, it normally has both bars in so is a lot more solid looking in its frame). This crate is really lightweight and folds down flat, with a pocket on the bottom for the bars, and clips to hold it all together. Really good condition, no tears to the mesh or anything. Three of the sides unzip for ease. Cost £35 brand new. Similar size to the metal one - 42 x 60 x 48cms.

A waterproof durable cushion. This cushion cost £27 brand new. It's a hard wearing type material, and fits perfectly in the crates. I had to get this as my dog used to chew a lot as a puppy, but never chewed this). There are white marks on it but are just water marks from washing so should come out with a scrub. Cushion is 60 x 47cms.

Lastly I am throwing in a dog coat. This cost me £19.99 brand new, it's too long for him, so apart from trying it on for 2 mins a time, it's never been worn so is in perfect condition. It has leg straps to keep it secure, a hole in the neck area for the lead to go through to keep it snug, and refective thread all over the velcro strap. It's padded, wind and waterproof.

£50 for the lot or nearest offer!
Thanks