Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Hi

Was going to send you a message yesterday,to see how you were,when I was struggling at work and with life in general,there were two things I did,to ease the pain,at lunchtime went somewhere like the park to commune with nature feeding ducks or listening to bird song,One of my clients was chinese,(I was an accountant in mypastlife), there medicine goes back thousands of years,I never shared about what was happening to me,but I think he sensed something was up,he gave me advice,which even now find invaluable,where your elbow is,and the crease there,are pressure points,if you run cold wateron both arms,it makes things sharper and you feel invigorated itmay only last for a little while,but because of that decided to overcome my fear of needles,and had acu-puncture and reflexology,but its not on NHS its quite expensive. The other thing that I found helped was baby wipes leave in the fridge overnight,and when youget frazzled pop on head,they just hit the spot.Regarding thyroid,although I was seeing thhe doctor it is a slow process,theytryyou on say 25mg give you another blood test,I am on 125mg,and my blood test only just shows I am still at the lower end of normal,thats a first forme being normal.chin up crystalgirl
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Thank you Crystal. I'm not doing to badly today I think working outdoors in the sunshine is helping. We've had lovely weather the last two days and it's been so nice to walk the work dogs in it. I took a long time to get him today because lifting my feet took so much effort and my boys only got a short walk but I'm feeling a bit brighter in myself.

I will try the elbow technique, it can't do any harm at the end of the day. I'm working this weekend so I've got a long slog until my next weekend off.

Hope you are well?
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Hi

Try and take breaks do not push yourself,I did because of all things abank asked for me to find a piece of equipment that this company took money to buy it from them,weeks later I had ableed was rushed to hospital,lost the vision in my right eye,because I thought I was being professional,the company that I worked for then let me go,or gave me the option to work in the postroom.So put yourself first.crystalgirl
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3