Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TwoCrazyBabies
New Member!
Female 

11-11-2012, 02:52 AM

Pet Care Exchange

I'm new here and hopefully this isn't inappropriate, but two friends of mine and myself are looking to start a pet care exchange site soon. Trying to get a feel of what the general response of it would be. The idea is to create a network of people who sign up knowing that they would be exchanging pet care for their pet (whatever the species) for the care of another user's pet. So it would be like multiplying your own personal network of the people you can ask to care for your pets while you're away, so that you have more people around you to turn to, versus using boarding kennels or pet sitters.

Like I said this is a new idea that we're getting around. We have a crowd funding campaign running where there are more details about how the site would function and if people like the idea then they can pledge to help get it launched. We three of course think its a fantastic idea but we're clearly biased since its our baby. Would you all mind taking a look and giving thoughts?

Thank you!