Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2012, 11:02 PM

Anti-BSL protest

On Saturday the 14th of July I went to my first anti-BSL protest outside the Houses of Parliment at Old Palace Yard. It was great, we spread our message to hundreds of people from all over the world, we got over 400 signatures from people on today plus all the signatures from the family and friends of all the people that attended.

The protests used to run once a year but now we are trying to make them more frequent. The organiser has insurance for us and we have permission from the police to protest whenever we like as long as we tell them we will be there!!! They said we dont need to gain permission as we were so well behaved last time, all rubbish ect was cleared up and they didnt get one complaint about us.

The next protest is going to be on Sunday the 12th of August, at Old Palace Yard from 12-5pm.

Im not sure if I can post links to 'another site' on this forum so anyone that wants the links to the groups/pages or any information just message me. Feel free to share any information around, we need as much support as we can get.

Im going to add some pictures and videos from the July protest. We had a few celebrities there including Anthony Head, Peter Egan and Robert Alleyne (Dog Borstal). Hopefully we will get some more people along to support us. Anyway, here are the pictures from the last protest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Fmb...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwAWw...ature=youtu.be

This woman spent pretty much the whole protest (4 hours) in the cage

Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2012, 11:05 PM
I just found some videos from the protest

First is this one which is some video clips from the protest and edited clips of the interviews - http://vimeo.com/45989869

This is the full interview with Naill Lester who runs a rescue and is also a dog warden in SE London - http://vimeo.com/46233477

The last one is the full interview with Carol Bell who is the owner of 2 exempted "pitbull types" - http://vimeo.com/46227980
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-08-2012, 12:57 AM
Bump up! We need as many people as possible
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2012, 07:31 AM
Something worth protesting for ^^
Glad to hear their are people speaking out do you have a website?
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Was sorry to not make the last one. We went to the ''Free Lennox'' meet at Trafalgar square last year and also to the anti BSL meet at Downing Street 2 years ago. Really hoping to be there on the 12th. Have my anti BSL t-shirt ready, just need to make some banners!!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by pippam View Post
Something worth protesting for ^^
Glad to hear their are people speaking out do you have a website?
Might be worth checking out DDA Watch for details?
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Might be worth checking out DDA Watch for details?
The DDA watch are supporting us for the protests now so they should/might have the details somewhere. I will bump up my post count and will message you the links later would be good to see you there. I think now it is going to be a monthly thing, maybe not quite every month but a lot more often than the once a year that they used to be
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Tomorrow at the protest against BSL we are going to lay flowers at 3pm for all the dogs lost to BSL. Please anyone unable to attend, can you please share or repost this picture on face/bo0k or any forums ect. for all the innocent dogs that have been killed.
A big thank you to anyone who reposts this.

Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Well the protest on the 12/08/12 went well. Got some more pictures to share. Next protest should be on the 29/09/12

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >