Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2020, 10:36 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 24th October, 2020

Good morning better late than never. Hope you are all well. Four legged friends too. I am feeling terrible not sure whether it is the combination off my tablets responsible or whether the antibiotics are not mixing with the rest of them.

Have a good day take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Good morning all (just)

Oh Moyra, I truly hope you can get sorted out soon. You really do suffer and that just isn't right.

Cold morning here and quite busy in town. Half term and it seems this year, despite or because of the lockdowns and pandemic, is busier than usual - go figure. We are hemmed in by counties in tier 3 while we are in tier 1, but that won't be for long as numbers here creep up. The worst thing is that although it's strongly advised not to travel out of tier 3 areas, they are doing so the thing is bound to spread from county to county.

Ebay has been my friend this last couple of weeks. While I can't get over to Barnsley this year to deliver presents for my two kids and grandkids over there (bank transfers are on the cards), I have been able to get stocking fillers for Gary. The wonders of modern technology
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Moyra, what antibiotics have you got? I do fine with amoxicillin, can have clarithymicin ( although I don't like the tinny after taste) but I can't tolerate ethrymicin at all...I get awful tummy pains and an upset stomach
I need to pop out and get a watch mended, the part was ordered in and I should have gone yesterday
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Good afternoon Moyra, Chris, griff and all to follow.
Started off dry and cold then it rained. Again !!!
Moyra sorry to hear you are so unwell still could be the ab's not all agree with everybody.

Chris madness isn't it. Glad ebay has been your friend regards Christmas ours will be Amazon as I doubt Michael will get here to the UK for Christmas. Madridians not sure if that's a word are allowed out but not out of the city and no one from outside is allowed in.
He did get his two wisdom teeth out the other day though.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2020, 12:29 PM
It seems Madrid has a far more sensible approach than us Lynn
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2020, 01:12 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Do hope you can get yourself sorted Moyra and begin to feel better

Hope you get the watch sorted Kelly

Yep rained here again also but managed to get out first thing without getting wet but have got a bit damp on my second walk. Dont know how busy we will be here this week as no plans to go into town since they have now imposed parking charges everywhere

Hope all are well

Have a goo day and stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2020, 01:15 PM
Watching Babe. Silly film.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2020, 01:20 PM
They also have to wear masks outside to Chris not just in shops.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-10-2020, 02:04 PM
afternoon everyone
Dry but quite cold out there today. Xena on her walk, we are keeping Bruno home (with me) until his appetite has improved

Moyra - Sorry to read you're still hurting It might well be worth checking the A/b's 'cos like folks have said, some might not suit you while others might be OK, your doc should be able to tell you.

Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
they have now imposed parking charges everywhere

I hate paying for parking, I think that is partly because I am so old I can actually remember when there were no parking charges anywhere Happy days
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2020, 05:24 PM
I think Harvey those of us born just after the war and in the early fifties, although we were not aware of it at the time we had the best years, God help the youngsters who do not seem to understand that they too will be vulnerable as they get older.

Sorry to hear Bruno is not so well. Amber is very fussy about her food now I have her on raw chicken drumsticks and cooked lambs heart which she loves.

Lynn, I hope Dillon is better than he was.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >