Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2020, 08:07 AM

Daily Thread Saturday 17th October

Good morning everyone

Hope the doctor phoned you Moyra.

Went up to London yesterday evening and cleared everything the was packed in boxes under the stairs so now only have the kitchen cupboards to do but they can wait until it is sold.

Overcast and fairly chilly this morning but plan on going into the garden to finish at least one length of flower bed. Just waiting for Ben to get home from work and out so hopefully the neighbours will also be awake

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-10-2020, 08:15 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Nice sunny day here today and slightly warmer. We may pop to a garden centre later and take Dillon with us, still not confident leaving him on his own and he is still healing.

Wow Sue you are always so busy. Hope the house sells quickly for you. Enjoy the gardening later.
Moyra hope you are feeling well today and as Sue has said the doctor phoned.
I am assuming your new flat has a garden brenda if it has a shed. That will be nice to have a bit of garden.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2020, 08:16 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Been for a soggy walk. Started off with dry feet but then I saw the three friends with their pooches and they have always asked for news so of course it was good news that I could tell them. They were so pleased for me. I had a sort of sleepless night so listened to the radio and a song came on singing It's a new day its a new dawn and I'm feeling good. Have always loved the song and thought it must be meant for me. Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2020, 08:22 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Trust you and your four legged friends are all ok. Now into stage 2 lock down. not that it makes any difference to me been shielding ever since I came out of hospital in March. Its this afternoon the locum doctor is supposed to phone me.

Take care all and stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2020, 10:34 AM
So Tesco has been and I've done more packing so this afternoon I will go through my old photo box, and I do mean old as they are of my parents etc from the war years. Keeps me sitting for a bit preserving the back. Have a good afternoon peeps.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2020, 05:43 PM
Doctor phoned and I have got antibiotics now to take just hope it clears up this excema type skin problem. Have a good evening all. Take care and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2020, 05:55 PM
Brenda, I am proper chuffed for you!! And YES, that song was meant for you!!!!!
Sue, hoping the house sells
Hope you had a nice trip out Lynn
Moyra, hope the Dr gets you sorted
My brother lives in London and luckily he is with friends at the moment so can meet people etc, he goes back to London tomorrow I think.
I didn't shield first time round and will just do the same this time, use my common sense.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2020, 06:19 PM
Moyra have you tried sudocrem for excema. It works on small patches. I'm watching our Yorkshire farm.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2020, 06:28 PM
We have that on too Brenda, my mum loves little clemmy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-10-2020, 07:27 PM
That is an amazing series.

Dillon loved his trip out. Met two animated singing reindeer wandered up (he was on a lead ) to say hello, met lots of people and children and got a lot of fuss. Also met a singing bright green Christmas tree also animated walked straight on by it.
Also outside there were some chickens wandering around from the mini zoo they scarpered making lots of noise and he looked and walked on.
This boy is so good with everything even though he's not 3 weeks into recovery yet. He is tired now but enjoyed the car ride and meeting his public as usual.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >