Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-09-2020, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Well done and I suspect form the post Losos the dogs are not going dreadlocks

I'll put my hand up and say that they were heading that way Alena bought a comb with the rotating pins but it didn't work too well so now we've had to really get to grips, it'll take a while but I hope they will be looking like a Newfie should look when it's all done.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2020, 03:53 PM
Front tubs also now layered like a bulb lasagne, tulips, daffodils have run out of Iris's so that will have to wait however better to of run out of the top layer than the bottom LOL think I may go with crocus on the top the the big one with the Iris's decisions decisions. Also decided on some pansy's on the top for instant colour now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2020, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I'll put my hand up and say that they were heading that way Alena bought a comb with the rotating pins but it didn't work too well so now we've had to really get to grips, it'll take a while but I hope they will be looking like a Newfie should look when it's all done.
Never having a long coated dog before is it possible to cut the fur?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Never having a long coated dog before is it possible to cut the fur?

Yes Kazz it is possible, in fact it's essential, but last year and beginning of this year I was undergoing the heavy double chemo and not up to the job so their coats got a bit long and neglected and that was a factor in the 'mats' appearing.

I now have a nice battery operated clipper and attachments and the 'cowboy magic' so all set up to sort out the problem
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2