Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 07:28 AM

Daily Chat Wednesday 17th April

Good morning everyone

Lovely photos Griff

Sorry your back is bad Lynn and fully understand how you are feeling at the moment.

Lovely morning here. One load of washing out and the bedding about to finish spinning and then that is out.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 07:38 AM
Morning Sue, Yep lovely here to and it is getting warmer. Hope your washing dries. Have a good day and all others to come on here. Off for lunch with my friend at 12 so may even get to sit outside for it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 08:36 AM
Morning all
Brenda, hope you get to sit outside for lunch, I love doing that
Sue, you are always on the go
We have sunshine too, hope it lasts
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2019, 09:16 AM
Morning Sue, brenda, griff and all to follow.
Thank you for the lovely welcome back and understanding where I'm at at the moment.

Feeling better today back a lot better in fact more or less back to normal, hope I haven't jinxed it.
Sun shining really warm and the birds are singing and hopping about the garden.
Pond up and running and we bought 3 fish yesterday to go in there.
We also have babies again from the green terrors. After much hard work we have managed to keep dad separated from mum and babies. What we are going to do with them once they are big enough to survive on their own we have no idea.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Awwww Lynn, so pleased you feel a bit brighter
I think you will end up with more than one tank at this rate lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Sounds like you will have to have another tank Lynn or sell them to a pet shop type place. We used to years ago, well Mum and Dad did. Took them all the way from St.Leonards on Sea to Tunbridge Wells to a place up there. Loved that life. Hey ho off to have lunch very soon. So maybe not so bad. bg!! Oops must away and meet my friend off the bus. Have a good day all. Mind you take care Lynn of that back. Slowly does it. Kelly be good today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2019, 11:05 AM
Thanks griff.
Yes brenda we are discussing we will need another tank where it will go have no idea.
5+ years ago when we had a pond still back in Fennels we had baby goldfish the pond shop said then they are no longer allowed to take home bred fish anymore and I feel it's the same with aquarium fish now to. All down to disease etc., you have t be registered I believe so only way is to sell privately guess that's what we will be doing.
Taking it easy with the back don't need another dose of that that's for sure.

Just writing a letter on advice of trading standards. I ordered some dog food not been delivered but they have taken my money, very unpleasant individual to deal with. Checked with the courier companies he insisted made failed delivery attempts and neither company have any such record from him. So now writing this letter giving him 7 to 14 days to refund the money if not back to trading standards to get more advice of next step.
They have the address of company and it is logged with the Kent trading standards people.

Enjoy lunch brenda.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bit chilly this morning when we went out at 10 am, but has warmed up nicely now that the sea fret has burnt off.

Our same old same old this morning.

Yesterday a body was found on the beach in town, but still no news as to who it is. Always so sad when it happens
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 02:42 PM
Afternoon all.

Lynn I would not sperate Dad let nature take it course otherwise you will be overrun...I used to sperate guppy babies then eventually just could not give them away fast enough...…….
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2019, 03:14 PM
Lunch was lovely and the company. Didn't sit outside because there were people smoking and a dog that wouldn't behave. Lynn how did you pay for the dog food? If by Paypal they will usually step in. If by cheque then the bank will to. Off to watch old Corries as friend gone home now and it will be a week before I see her again as she will be back to school cooking. Have a good rest of afternoon peeps and evening.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >