Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2019, 06:10 AM

Daily chit chat Monday 15th April 2019

Morning all. Thought I would start you all off as I was up so flipping early. The daylight plays havoc with me waking up. Mind you it does get the washing done early. The sun is trying and apparently we are at the moment have been told that the Easter weekend is going to be good. So, I suppose I won't be able to sit in the garden because my neighbours both sides will probably have barb be queues. Yuk. Oh well have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2019, 06:59 AM
Morning Brenda and all to follow. I trust you and all your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good day, the sun is out. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

I'm like you cannot stand dirty smelling Bar-B-Ques. Makes it difficult to open your windows and doors, Brenda.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2019, 09:33 AM
Morning
I love a BBQ, always feel jealous when I smell one...funny as I only eat veg kebabs lol
Chris, I only need 2 pints to get drunk.. always have 4 to Make sure though lol, I often end up getting a drink bought for me too
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Next door have been parking on my drive so my Asian neighbour parked on our side to stop them..she moved her car back to her own side this morning and the horrible side parked on the drive... again, sodas went out! The guy was trying to say that the land registry showed he owned our driveway, I said I could show him the deeds...he said no to begin with and then he said could I get them? So he must have thought I was lying...I came in, produced the solicitor Letter and land registry deed plan for all 4 properties...he was quite surprised I think, dad said you were sold the house with vehicle access to garage only...he said he didn't know!! Who buys a house with out reading the property description...it was listed with the bedrooms etc. Hopefully that's an end to it but I doubt it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Good afternoon

Oh dear Griff they are idiots but would seem to like to do as they wish and that they are right. Good for you proving him wrong, hopefully this will stop him if not legal action!

I set my alarm, dont like to be up too late, but always wake up long before it goes off. As you say Brenda at least the washing is out early

Been out to two garden centres this morning looking for troughs and strawberry plants. Got everything at the second one so hopefully some lovely strawberries in early summer.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2019, 12:06 PM
I thought about strawberries and potatoes Sue but haven't done anything about it yet
Yeah, you are right, they just seem to think they can do as they please...lol, they have just learnt nope we won't be walked over
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2019, 03:51 PM
Got a bit annoyed, the kitchen company didn't call me, told Steve to tell the housing that they can replace the broken glass, then I got really narked and called the kitchen company who said they would get someone out.. I said I could have someone there at 3.45, Steve didn't expect them to turn up but they did!! Sadly we have to wait for the foreman to order the glass so we could be here in another 10 weeks
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Grr don't people realise that broken glass is dangerous? I am waiting for a phone call from a book shop as I have books for sale, especially a collection of Terry Pratchett's books. Wonder what price they will quote? Have a good evening peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Hope you get your books Brenda
Yep, they said don't do anything about the glass, we will sort it, Steve offered to take the glass out but nope the foreman said to leave it, the only one who was at all helpful with a brain cell was the painter who taped the glass over
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2019, 05:00 PM
Afternoon all.

Sorry for my absence my Moms younger sister (has learning disabilities etc) had a major stroke end last week and is in stroke unit lost use of left hnd side and we believe some sight and last night had seizures so busy busy busy.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >