Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Nope, we can't, I checked too.
I wonder if they only supply direct - a lot of companies do that
But a lot are now slowly starting to go through wholesalers
No-they have it at our local small independant petshop. Parker and Cherry have been on it for some time and really enjoy it. Good ingredients and a small company. Trouble is I changed them on to the senior diet and the windy smells have been awful! I'll get the normal salmon and potato one again next time.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
No-they have it at our local small independant petshop. Parker and Cherry have been on it for some time and really enjoy it. Good ingredients and a small company. Trouble is I changed them on to the senior diet and the windy smells have been awful! I'll get the normal salmon and potato one again next time.
Your local pet shop could be getting it direct then (as I said in my last post).

The only thing is, when companies supply direct, most of them want you to buy a whole pallet full, so unless you know you can sell it (i.e. already had a certain amount of customers asked for it/willing to buy it), then it's generally too risky, especially for a small shop like mine.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2011, 01:37 PM
I e-mailed Barking Heads yesterday evening, they got back to me this morning, and it seems they do supply direct - which isn't so good for us!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
I e-mailed Barking Heads yesterday evening, they got back to me this morning, and it seems they do supply direct - which isn't so good for us!
Oh well... at least we know now!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2