Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hairybabe
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by baieykalliboo View Post
hi
just wondered if many people out there have bought a puppy and easily housetrained it while working full time? i have heard of a few people, but just wondered if it really is possible. Im thinking of buying a puppy, and have been reading about crate training, (as i could come home at lunch). it sounds cruel to leave the pup in a crate all the time, what about weekends when you are home? can you let it out then? How long does it have to be confined to a crate for? Please help me as im really worried about this. thank you!
I have house trained all mine and work full time, but I do have a dog flap. I am not sure how easy it is without. My latest I did not attempt to house train until I got a dog flap. She did easily litter train though. Have you thought of that option?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by hairybabe View Post
I have house trained all mine and work full time, but I do have a dog flap. I am not sure how easy it is without. My latest I did not attempt to house train until I got a dog flap. She did easily litter train though. Have you thought of that option?
Hello Missy please note this thread is 9 years old so you probably won't get a response from many of the posters
Myrsky<3
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-02-2015, 06:09 AM
Hi,
We got a Puppy 6 weeks ago, he is pretty much House trained now without a crate BUT it depends on the Breed, Ive heard. And let me tell you, I don't work at the moment but my Partner is.. its a lot of work though, If I would work,.. wow,.. after work more work with your puppy..that can be exhausting. But ofcourse Fun too
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4