Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Moyra I think you should have been sent a letter from the government telling you were to self isolate for 12 weeks and there was a link to where to register but I may be wrong

Hope daughter has improved since yesterday Chris.

Lovely day here again so planning on planting a couple of plants I have over wintered in the green house and just generally fiddling around. I should really clean a couple of kitchen cupboards out but they can wait for a rainy day

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Yes Thanks Sue fine here, hope you are all the same?

Duplicate info for you here Moyra I think regarding the shopping. Sue your plans are very similar to mine garden when the sun shines. Everything else can wait till the rain comes.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Sue and Moyra and all to follow. Moyra weeks ago I sent a letter via my delivery driver to the store and just yesterday I had a lady phone me and give me a number to ring. They then rang me back and said I fitted the criteria. So, maybe a letter to your store would help. Sun is up and so I am off to the garden to water a few bits. Take care everyone.
Sounds like as good plan there Brenda and it worked, hope you are enjoying the garden.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda and all who follow.
Another lovely warm sunny day here today.

Just pottering today. Moyra hope you get sorted soon re: deliveries.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Hello Lynn hope you both are good.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Moyra, you get a letter saying isolate for 12 weeks.. you register on the govt website and your name goes onto a list which is passed to the supermarkets who are supposed to contact you...but they don't! We had a Sainsbury's delivery, had to go out to the shops as half the stuff was missing off the list. Mum registered with tesco, there's an automated thing on their phone number ..she got cut off 3 times but 4th time was successful, we will have to see if they can deliver all we need
Sorry you having trouble with the registering Griff everyone I know has had no trouble at all. Hope you are all good?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

Quite a nice day here again, but not as sunny as yesterday.

Karen thought she was rallying last night, but this morning it's hit like a ton of bricks again. So far she has all the symptoms apart from breathing problems and she's under strict instructions to ring the health line if they start up.

Moyra, have you had a letter regarding registration? If so register here:

https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus-extremely-vulnerable
Chris So sorry to hear your daughter is no well. Worrying times, and worse not being able to go.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-04-2020, 04:49 PM

we put in these plastic imitation stone edges. Cheap and nasty but for now do the job.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Kelly, do you have an online account/registration for the supermarkets you use?

For example, I joined Tesco a couple of weeks ago and they sent and email to say we have priority delivery slots.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 05:06 PM
Yes Chris, we do. Tesco and Sainsbury's have been good but Morrisons who we use quite regularly....not helpful at all. I will just keep popping out when we need things
I am so sorry your daughter is suffering..I hope she makes a quick recovery
Tumbleweed I got those for my grandparents grave.. thought it would keep it tidy....and nobody would nick them lol but I couldn't get them to fit the area I needed
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 05:15 PM
I have sent my doctors letter to the GOV. UK with added information and asking then to review my situation. Can only hope.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2020, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I have sent my doctors letter to the GOV. UK with added information and asking then to review my situation. Can only hope.
Moyra

I am sure Steve must have some friends who could do some shopping for you both if neither can go out.

I have a friend who lives with her brother who has HIV and has been told to stay home for 12 weeks but not on the vulnerable list from the Government, she is not able to drive at the moment due to having a knee replacement the week before lockdown, also my friend with brain cancer has been on the list due to her condition but we have set up a rota of friends neighbours to do the shopping. Not a problem fir either or us. Or try the help the aged local group?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >