Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2020, 06:57 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 8th April, 2020

Good morning all, Got bad gout this morning, had a very spicy chicken dish last night. Never again. Having trouble with this pc, don't know whether I have fixed it or not.

I trust you and your four legged friends are all ok and wish you a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2020, 07:18 AM
Good Morning Moyra and all who follow

Take I easy Moyra and hopefully you will soon recover

Pleased your daughter and SIL are feeling a little better Chris

Kazz I forgot to answer your question re my son and his work.. He was back into work the day after he got home and has had regular shifts since.

Bit dull this morning but the suns trying to appear. Another load of bedding on the line and eagle walked. Just a bit of weeding to do today

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-04-2020, 07:39 AM
Black tarmac story

A roll of black tarmac ran into a pub and said " help me help me"
the barman said "what's wrong? why come in here?"

Black Tarmac " hid me please, A roll of green tarmac threatened to kill me"
"go hid in the toilet"said the barman " I will deal with any problems"

Just as the black tarmac had hidden in sreamed the roll of greem tarmac yelling and shouting "you seen any black tarmac Come in here?

the barman said he hadn't, so the roll of green tarmac left yelling "if I see that black roll of tarmac I will kill him"

The barman called out"its ok now you can come out of hiding, what is the problem with that roll of green tarmac shouting and screaming like that??

Wait for it

The Roll of black tarmac replied " he is just a psychopath."
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2020, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Black tarmac story

A roll of black tarmac ran into a pub and said " help me help me"
the barman said "what's wrong? why come in here?"

Black Tarmac " hid me please, A roll of green tarmac threatened to kill me"
"go hid in the toilet"said the barman " I will deal with any problems"

Just as the black tarmac had hidden in sreamed the roll of greem tarmac yelling and shouting "you seen any black tarmac Come in here?

the barman said he hadn't, so the roll of green tarmac left yelling "if I see that black roll of tarmac I will kill him"

The barman called out"its ok now you can come out of hiding, what is the problem with that roll of green tarmac shouting and screaming like that??

Wait for it

The Roll of black tarmac replied " he is just a psychopath."
I like that. Made me laugh out loud well done and Thanks
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2020, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good Morning Moyra and all who follow

Take I easy Moyra and hopefully you will soon recover

Pleased your daughter and SIL are feeling a little better Chris

Kazz I forgot to answer your question re my son and his work.. He was back into work the day after he got home and has had regular shifts since.

Bit dull this morning but the suns trying to appear. Another load of bedding on the line and eagle walked. Just a bit of weeding to do today

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Do you not fly and eagle???/
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2020, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, Got bad gout this morning, had a very spicy chicken dish last night. Never again. Having trouble with this pc, don't know whether I have fixed it or not.

I trust you and your four legged friends are all ok and wish you a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Ouch on the gout front, was the dish nice though? Hope your computer is feeling a little better.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2020, 08:08 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Barry, Kazz and all to follow.
Another nice day here today, washing in machine out on line soon.

Moyra ouch hope the gout gets better soon. I have read sour cherry is meant to be good think you can buy it as a supplement. You might of already tried it of course.
Sue hope son stays safe.
Barry.
Morning Kazz.

I am also having trouble with my chrome book 7 years old it is really frustrating I have to keep signing in as if I have just bought it, earlier it said it was basically broken but after switching off and on when we got back from Dillon's walk it seems to be cooperating.
Just hope it hangs on till the new one on order arrives.
Gorden's mac book still working but 10 years old so struggles with new updates so he has a new lap top coming to, not another mac book does not need the technology that he needed 10 years ago.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you are doing and keep safe and well. Plus all our four legged friends to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2020, 09:39 AM
Morning all. Just had to order a new debit card as it said faulty chip. Hoping it was just a glitch. All these things sent to try us. Have a good day all. I have at long last been given priority shopping slots for delivery.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2020, 01:06 PM
Good afternoon all.

Greenhouse cleared out today. What a treat (not)

Moyra, I hope the gout passes soon. So very, very painful.

Had this from my daughter:

Ok just really really worn out. I can cope with the cough, sore throat and even the hot sweats but the tiredness is the worst bit seem to be asleep more than am awake xx

I would say it's the virus. She's 3 days in now. Hopefully she is getting better, albeit slowly