Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2020, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
joint effort this morning, will have time to settle naturally by the time the grass comes

Wow just looked at the work you have both managed to do and WOW
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2020, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all, good grief sue, you have both been busy!! I didn't get up until 10.30!!
Lynn, hoping the shops are quiet for you
Next door are here..... again!!!
Griff I think its news when they do not arrive is anyone ever going to actually live in the house? Or is it the house of the forth bridge (i.e. start and never finish)
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2020, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

My daughter messaged this morning. Her throat is a little better, but the cough is worse. She's spending most of her time in bed and drinking lots. Thankfully, breathing is OK at the moment, but she's under strict instructions to call 111 (health line) if she starts to wheeze or the cough gets unbearable. Fingers crossed that with the throat easing up she's turning a corner.

Gary has been for breakfast and a haircut.

That's about the highlight of our day.

I'm hoping Boris is also turning a corner. We can't lose our Prime Minister in the middle of a crisis

Chris that is excellent news there is def a throat infection type thing going on around here 3 or 4 of ours have it and required antibiotics.

You are now a takeaway barbers then LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2020, 01:03 PM
Lol Kazz, some of the work has been done and redone at least 5 times...they can't tell the truth so nobody knows what's happening, they told my neighbour they were going to move in, told their neighbours it was a project and told my solicitor that we have cost them rent!! Which is utter nonsense.....I am surprised the house hasn't fallen down and can't wait to see the state of my plaster when my wallpaper comes off!! They don't adhere to any laws at all, we had no notice of work on the party wall, come and go as they please in a lockdown and continue with DIY long after permitted hours have passed. Being stuck here 24/7 with the noise isn't great
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2020, 01:22 PM
Very strange people have built houses in less time than they haven next door to you I mean from scratch nothing but a field.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2020, 01:56 PM
There were 5 or 6 unrelated people sat outside in the garden of the flat below Gary's when Dave took him home. None of them social distancing. The lady who lives their has 2 or 3 kids. It really does make you despair
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2020, 02:37 PM
Kazz, yep..whole estates have been built in less time. I personally feel that they did it on the cheap first.. was going to rent it but now have changed their minds and will either move in or sell.... just need to get the legal stuff sorted
Chris, I swear people are morons!!! At the rate it will be Christmas or New year before we are allowed out again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2020, 02:43 PM
Hi everyone back safe.
Managed to get most of what Michael and Margaret wanted, jsut missing the Cravendale full fat milk and his weetabix drinks. Also the oranges I put them in the wrong bag so we now have oranges. I will pop out next week to save them the supermarket trip don't mind him popping to the butcher they both get a change of scenery and not much chance of meeting Joe Public.
Couldn't get any 1 pint cartons of milk as requested by Graham next door, he wanted two single pints but has had to have a 2 pinter and managed to get his loaf he was grateful and understood.
Got all of what I needed but couldn't find any plain four or s/r but not urgent will look again next week.
Having a sit down now and about to have a well earned glass of red.

Chris glad Daughter and son-in-law are seeming better, what a disgrace about those neighbours of Gary's.
Sue and Barry wow well done looks amazing.
griff those neighbours are bl**dy nightmare.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2