Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2020, 05:16 PM

The World as we know it

Given the whole World is affected in ways we cannot even comprehend at times. As this is well beyond our mindset I think. The whole World (give yourself a minute to let that filter through) has altered.

Will you be changing your ways after this
Do you think you will carry things on you start now?
Or do you think we (humans) will revert to 24/7 World straight away.
Or will be in effect kinder to each other?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2020, 06:23 PM
I would love to think things will change for the better, but having seen how selfish and inconsiderate some people have/are being in this difficult time only thinking of themselves I believe many will immediately revert back to the ways before we found ourselves in this predicament.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2020, 06:44 PM
We live a pretty quiet life anyway, Kazz. The only things that have really changed is we are in the garden instead of out walking and we are cooking breakfast at home instead of going out to the cafe. Oh, and no shopping.

On the whole, I think Lynn is probably right though, unfortunately. I think life will return to normal with a bang once restrictions are lifted. Such a shame
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-03-2020, 07:08 PM
Yes, Lynn is right, I can't see the vast majority of two legged humans, (especially those in continents a long way from here) changing their ways at all. The world is vastly over populated and as the billions gain access to the internet and see what others have the pressure will increase enourmously. Humans did get to be by far the most dominant species on the planet by being nice and kind and understanding, the greater the number of them the greater the pressure to cheat, wage war, think only of themselves.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2020, 07:46 PM
I think most people will just go back to how they were.
I am always helpful and kind ( at least I hope I am) and that will always stay the same... hopefully. I tend to use little shops if I can but I really do miss stopping and chatting when I am out...so I will make more of an effort to do that in future. I have checked up on everyone I know... even down to my mobile mechanic Jason...who was a bit taken aback lol.
O
I think I would like to hope that people would be nicer and a lot kinder but when you see some of what I witness from next door, you realise that there really are truly selfish human beings and I find that properly sad
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2020, 08:23 AM
I just wish, but then Kelly knows what I wish for. Yes I think some will go back to how they were before but hopefully a lot will continue to be kind, like yourself Kelly. And others that are on here. Makes tears come to the eyes thinking and writing this. Take Care everyone and hopefully we will beat this and be here next year.?