Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2020, 07:02 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 27th March, 2020

Good morning everyone this is the second time of typing it all out went to post it and it completely disappeared. Anyway as I said it is a lovely morning and I trust you and your four legged friends are all well.

Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2020, 08:12 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Blame the gremlins Moyra for the disappearing post

Lovely morning here too. Machine load of washing out and planning on cleaning the car. Have had my daily walk so will have to see what else I can get up to

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2020, 08:20 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Beautiful day here again to. Towels washed and will go on the line when we are back from our daily constitutional.
We have two bedrooms to decorate have all we need so we are thinking about starting them in the next couple of days.
Need blinds, and some different furniture but to be honest so few furniture shops around we nearly always buy online.
Blinds usually Dunelm but I will do those online to the upside will be when we can get out and about again we won't be shopping for furniture and blinds.

How did the clapping of the NHS go in your street, only a few here but at least some turned out.

Stay safe everyone and all four legged friends to.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-03-2020, 10:22 AM
'morning Moyra, Sue, Lynn, and all who follow

Yes, could be a nice day, lots to do in the garden.

Received my NHS letter yesterday, they want me to stay in for 12 weeks but I can go in the garden and I do have plenty to do in the workshop and a bit 'on line'

I will skip the dog walks for a bit. Letter talked about sitting by a window and looking out over a nice view, well I have the view but sitting down doing 'nowt is not an option for me, I should be so lucky

Whatever you are all doing I hope your day is good and all the doggies are happy
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2020, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Moyra, Sue, Lynn, and all who follow

Yes, could be a nice day, lots to do in the garden.

Received my NHS letter yesterday, they want me to stay in for 12 weeks but I can go in the garden and I do have plenty to do in the workshop and a bit 'on line'

I will skip the dog walks for a bit. Letter talked about sitting by a window and looking out over a nice view, well I have the view but sitting down doing 'nowt is not an option for me, I should be so lucky

Whatever you are all doing I hope your day is good and all the doggies are happy
Losos maybe you should start painting or drawing and do that for the view.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2020, 12:51 PM
https://www.amazon.co.uk/WATERPROOF-.../dp/B00U028WL2
There you go Harvey!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2020, 03:05 PM
Good afternoon all.

Boring but at least we've got nice weather for it.

Had a good play with Rosie in the garden and will be out there again soon for another good run around for her.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-03-2020, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Losos maybe you should start painting or drawing and do that for the view.
Originally Posted by griff View Post
https://www.amazon.co.uk/WATERPROOF-.../dp/B00U028WL2
There you go Harvey!

You guys make me laugh

Kazz, I'm hopeless at painting and although I can do technical drawings when it comes to people and faces I'm terrible, if I did a drawing of you it would likely scare you to death
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2020, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
You guys make me laugh

Kazz, I'm hopeless at painting and although I can do technical drawings when it comes to people and faces I'm terrible, if I did a drawing of you it would likely scare you to death
I already scare myself to death looking in mirrors,,,,,LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2020, 10:20 PM
Kazz, I scare myself too...used to be terrified on a Monday morning after my Sunday night lol