Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-03-2020, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
we (B&Q) are still open at the moment

Hi Kazz - Well I was thinking of popping in to B&Q I need some 3in1 oil for my tools but I think I have enough to last me a week or two more and can hardly be described as 'essential'
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2020, 02:29 PM
Hopefully Kazz my order will come tomorrow. But as yet can't book any more delivery slots. I shop with Tesco and have done for years so surely loyalty should count for something but maybe not in this extreme times. I am over the age of the group that they call vunerable and without transport. Hey ho I will see what happens after tomorrow if they turn up.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2020, 03:37 PM
Afternoon all, walked the dogs, it's lovely out there, dad's in work...mums obviously not lol. Nice to know the rules don't apply to my neighbours.....builder there, then the owner showed up, then another workman....I thought it was traveling to work, medical, shopping etc that was allowed
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2020, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Kazz - Well I was thinking of popping in to B&Q I need some 3in1 oil for my tools but I think I have enough to last me a week or two more and can hardly be described as 'essential'
Haha you never know when I am back Friday I will let you know what people consider to be essential
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2020, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hopefully Kazz my order will come tomorrow. But as yet can't book any more delivery slots. I shop with Tesco and have done for years so surely loyalty should count for something but maybe not in this extreme times. I am over the age of the group that they call vunerable and without transport. Hey ho I will see what happens after tomorrow if they turn up.
Surely they must have to say Sainsburys has been totally brilliant and that means a lot for my future loyalty may be worth a change yourself.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2020, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon all, walked the dogs, it's lovely out there, dad's in work...mums obviously not lol. Nice to know the rules don't apply to my neighbours.....builder there, then the owner showed up, then another workman....I thought it was traveling to work, medical, shopping etc that was allowed
That's why we will have a total lockdown.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2020, 08:04 PM
Mark has had a update from Wicks they are opening again tomorrow but only for deliveries and click and collect.
Mark is not in tomorrow or for at least 7 days as he really isn't feeling to well.
Bit worried about him to be honest.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2020, 08:34 PM
My mum said we should strip and decorate the living room whilst she is off but she couldn't order the stuff she needed lol
People are such twats.. 20+ having a BBQ in cov....Romanians!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2