Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2018, 11:15 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 2nd January

Good morning everyone

Hope you all had a good day yesterday. We managed to persuade my friend to stay and we all enjoyed a game of Chase. She asked the questions and we did the answers - I was the overall champion

Wet here now and looks set for the rest of the day. Taking sister to the station mid afternoon and then will continue with the packing etc. Washing all going according to plan

Have a good day and stay safe.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Hope you all had a good day yesterday. We managed to persuade my friend to stay and we all enjoyed a game of Chase. She asked the questions and we did the answers - I was the overall champion

Wet here now and looks set for the rest of the day. Taking sister to the station mid afternoon and then will continue with the packing etc. Washing all going according to plan

Have a good day and stay safe.
Wet here too. But quite mild.
Walked for an hour or so but he has a raincoat. And I have a Trilby. Real fashion statement we are.....!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2018, 12:16 PM
Ooo i wanted the chase game Sue!!
Chucking down here and i am meeting my cousin later...typical!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Good day folks - posted at about 1.45am today but computermybob went berserk and refused point blank to send, I then presumably pressed the wrong button and completely obliterated my efforts - oh well! Just hoping the rest of the year doesn't follow suit.
So here goes again. Happy New Year to all our contributors and I would wish you all that you wish yourselves. Take care of those you love and may good health and prosperity be yours.
Good luck Sue with your transatlantic adventure hope all goes smoothly for you.
Besoeker - we too are having a wet day although not much above freezing here with a big wind chill factor. Still nothing stops the dog walking and I've had my lot out on the moor for an hour. Although we don't run to fashionable raincoats for the dogs and I tend to wander around the place looking like an extra from a Victorian period drama! lol ! Or so my darling wife informs me.
Hope all have a nice day - despite the weather - bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-01-2018, 12:21 PM
Good morning Griff - I cross posted with you! Hope all is well with you and that you are still being good and waiting patiently for your bracelet!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2018, 12:34 PM
Happy new year to you LG...and the mem, hounds, staff livestock etc. Lol....bet you look proper smart, i stretch to hunters and a wax jacket. I am being patient....well, trying, just want to try it on.
Had 3calls from himself already, bless him...must be feeling lonely lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2018, 12:41 PM
Hi everyone, still in agony here. Have a good day all. God bless, Moyraxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-01-2018, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
I tend to wander around the place looking like an extra from a Victorian period drama! lol ! Or so my darling wife informs me.
My wife usually refers to me as 'Compo' (From Last of the Summer Wine) Since I consider Bill Owen (RIP) to have been one of the best actors around I look on that as a compliment
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
still in agony here.
Oh Moyra, please get yourself down the Docs. and ask them for something to help you.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hi everyone, still in agony here. Have a good day all. God bless, Moyraxxx
Poor you!

Pain pills any help?
My dear wife got me Volatrol. It's an ointment applied externally. It helped my bad knee in short order. The pain relief component is Ibuprofen which I can't take orally - clashes with other meds.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >