Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2018, 06:47 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 16th January 2018

Oooo was quiet yesterday!! I was mad busy, thevbiildaers came next door and i had hours of banging so as soon as my parents got in i left
Off for a haircut today..my cousin is doing it, i am attempting a fring eeekkkk never had one lol, just about to get up as i need to leave at 8.30
Well have a good day everyone , hope i won't be on my bod in here lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2018, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Oooo was quiet yesterday!! I was mad busy, thevbiildaers came next door and i had hours of banging so as soon as my parents got in i left
Off for a haircut today..my cousin is doing it, i am attempting a fring eeekkkk never had one lol, just about to get up as i need to leave at 8.30
Well have a good day everyone , hope i won't be on my bod in here lol
Morning giff and all to follow. Good luck with the haircut!
It's 2C here with a 16mph wind. Not altogether pleasant.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2018, 08:49 AM
God morning Griff, Besoeker and all who follow

Have not had time to catch up but will read through later. Hope all are well or improving if been under the weather.

Brr its cold here Had a good flight home although half an hour late arriving which meant we got caught in all the rush hour traffic on the M225 an M23, Hd a lovely time with the grandchildren and my son playing lego, sandcastle building, hole digging an body boarding - them not me Unfortunately the youngest (who was 2 on Christmas Day) didn't really want anything to do with me. They all loved my eldest who went with me and he is now pleased to be home to have a rest from being climbed on, jumped an and generally flattened The weather was really hot so had to wear a t-shirt on the beach otherwise would have been burnt to a cinder even with factor 50 on! It was lovely still being in the sea at 7.00 pm each night. Even the rain was warm

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2018, 09:27 AM
Welcome Back Sue. You could have brought warmer weather with you but the sun is shining.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Hi Sue, welcome back. Yes it is cold today, bet you feel it especially. It seems to me that airlines are invariably late arriving these days, don't know why and you are never given a reason.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
the builders came next door and i had hours of banging so as soon as my parents got in i left
Hi Griff, we have had the builders next door for about six months, scaffolding all around to do the roof, and a fair bit of banging. I don't mind the machinery noise so much as the horrible music they play on their radios. Gives me a headache and I'm not joking.

That was mainly the roofers who have gone and now we have Ken Bruce on R2 which I find more acceptable
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2018, 04:44 PM
welcome home Sue....i am sure your youngest grandchild will be fine as they get older
Harvey, no radios for our builders...luckily
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
God morning Griff, Besoeker and all who follow

Have not had time to catch up but will read through later. Hope all are well or improving if been under the weather.

Brr its cold here Had a good flight home although half an hour late arriving which meant we got caught in all the rush hour traffic on the M225 an M23, Hd a lovely time with the grandchildren and my son playing lego, sandcastle building, hole digging an body boarding - them not me Unfortunately the youngest (who was 2 on Christmas Day) didn't really want anything to do with me. They all loved my eldest who went with me and he is now pleased to be home to have a rest from being climbed on, jumped an and generally flattened The weather was really hot so had to wear a t-shirt on the beach otherwise would have been burnt to a cinder even with factor 50 on! It was lovely still being in the sea at 7.00 pm each night. Even the rain was warm

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sounds like you had a whale of a time.
Welcome back safe and sound...........
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2018, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Sue, welcome back. Yes it is cold today, bet you feel it especially. It seems to me that airlines are invariably late arriving these days, don't know why and you are never given a reason.

Maybe this is why, the pilot couldn't find the airport
Heathrow ( flight sue was on)

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Del boy been half inching satellite dishes again?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >