Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2019, 08:23 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 26th November

Good morning everyone

No dont leave Moyra we like to know what you have been doing even if its not exciting but especially to know you are ok, I think people get caught u with other things and time just passes and then they feel that they shouldn't post again which is sad.

Hope you feel better today Harvey.

Fingers crossed for Kota and that the new lump is not too bad.

Hope Gary is better today Chris

Yes Kazz Barry was out blowing leaves. Took a car full down to the tip also but looking out this morning the garden looks the same as before. With four large oak trees in our garden and the adjoining properties also have them we seem to get theirs as well. The way the house stands we get all the leaves blowing into the front of our house and collecting in front of the garages and the side gate. I have even had flower pots and a flexible plastic garden thingy which I have kept as dont know who they belonged to.

Wet and windy yet again this morning. Ben has a dental appointment this morning so hopefully he can get it sorted in one visit.Today I was able to have a lie in but the next two days is up again at 4.45am to get him out the house on time.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2019, 08:37 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Yep I never have any thing really to say but feel that it is nice to keep in touch when we have all started to know each other. Had some sad news yesterday from another lady that used to come to classes. She lost her westie Maisie last week. She was 15 years old. So a good age. Sad though as she was a character and did really well at classes. I miss those days but do keep in touch with a few of them. If I go up our local park always bump into quite a few that remember me from classes. Wet and dismal here. When will it stop? Looked at the forecast and it does say next week will be better but can we believe the forecasters these days? Have a good day all. I do miss GordonMac and wonder where he is and how he is. Especially as he had puppies oh so long ago now.!!. Someone must know or have his email address. Surely Azz would?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-11-2019, 12:05 PM
link to todays garden via 0ver 50s site

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...82#post1822582

yesterdays collection

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2019, 01:40 PM
Afternoon all, slept badly so overslept and ended up playing catch up all day!
Been and done the bits I needed to although I have this nagging feeling I have forgotten something lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2019, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon all, slept badly so overslept and ended up playing catch up all day!
Been and done the bits I needed to although I have this nagging feeling I have forgotten something lol
Get dressed.....LOL
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Hm which bit of clothing did you forget? Just watched the end of the saint and realised I was 19 when it was made. hm is that why I feel down at times. not that I feel that old.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2019, 07:31 PM
Lol....still no clue what I didn't get, probably remember early hours