View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 04:52 PM
I think a seperate section under showing maybe would be very useful because then you wont get confused as to which dog is which and have to wade through all the replies!
Becky
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Thought i'd better comment on the gundogs at least as that is my group. Please bear in mind though i've only really been into showing about 4-5 years and never really strayed to far from Weims 'til recently so i'm certainly no expert but I think this is a really fun thread.

Ralph.
Get a side on pic of him up Luke! I know you have some!
Lovely head, I prefer this type of head personally to the wee dainty ones you sometimes see out, dogs looking more like bitches. ANYWAY!

Nicely set ears. Topline looks good from what I can see. Can't see his tail! Nice straight forelegs, looks well up on pasterns, looks to have nice feet if a little fluffy! Can't really comment on hindquaters from the pics.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I think a seperate section under showing maybe would be very useful because then you wont get confused as to which dog is which and have to wade through all the replies!
Becky
Yes a subsection in showing would be great!

Come on Azz!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Golden:
Nicely well balanced bitch, not too short. Lovely deep chest. Topline looks to dip and tail is a little confusing from the pics. Nicely feathered, lovely eager and joyful expression.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Thanks Dawn,
I was dreading someone ripping her to shreds She is a nicely balanced bitch,and has fantastic eyes. I love watching her move, it is when she is at her best. Thank you.
I love her head, you see so many with harsh expressions, her eyes are really lovely.

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Thanks Dawn,
Are you Judging anywhere soon
He's 3/4 of an inch over standard but well balanced.He moves out lovely when he feels like it.It's hard to see his topline when handling him myself.I would like to see a little more pigmentation around his eye rims.
On the whole were very pleased with him and the way he's matured.
Must get him back in the ring next year!
Yes you should!! I like him, I understand what you say about the pigment, wouldnt put me personally off him though.

Originally Posted by random View Post
I don't really know my terriers Dawn but I like him, he looks racy not like some of the stumpier borders i've seen around here. Nice neck and topline. Correct tail carriage, his tail seems to look longer in the second pic than the third, perhaps as he has grown he has caught up with it! Lovely hindquaters. Nice head, nicely set dark ears, keen concentrated expression.

Looks to have a lovely stride on the move too, he is super Dawn give him to me please!
Thanks Kel. I had stripped him out on the last pic, trimmed the end off his tail, makes it look better. I cant fault his head, love his type, but I'd prefer a shorter tail. Shame docking is banned!! :smt002 :smt002
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post

Thanks Kel. I had stripped him out on the last pic, trimmed the end off his tail, makes it look better. I cant fault his head, love his type, but I'd prefer a shorter tail. Shame docking is banned!! :smt002 :smt002
Now now Dawn, this is a nice thread so far!

Maddy's dock could have done with a teeny wincy bit more off mind.
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 06:24 PM
I have only ever shown her in a few local shows and she has done okay. I don't really know much about showing, how do get started and do you think she is any good. Honest answers please.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 07:05 PM
I have only ever shown her in a few local shows and she has done okay. I don't really know much about showing, how do get started and do you think she is any good. Honest answers please.
If you want to go into showing you wouldn't do wrong in finding a ringcraft class near where you live and get started there. They will guide you through the rest and give you good honest comments on her. How old is she?
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 07:23 PM
17 months old, is that too old to start?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2007, 07:25 PM
17 months old, is that too old to start?
It's never too late!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >