Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
2JZ
New Member!
Male 

06-02-2017, 02:20 PM

PawTree Dog Food

About a couple months ago, I came across this "PawTree" by accident while doing some research on dog food. You basically make an account and tell them about your dog (age, breed, weight, and any health issues/concerns), and they provide customized nutrition for your dog (or cat). Products are all natural, made in the USA, and ship to your home. I recently found out they only ship in the USA at the moment.

Now my two dogs are fairly healthy. My husky/aussie mix is 10 months old so there really isn't any issues with him. My pitbull mix is 4 and he has had some issues in the past with certain foods giving him upset stomachs (vomiting/diarrhea), and itching. I decided to give this a try and it's been one month since they have been eating pawtree. They seem to be doing good and my dogs go nuts over this stuff. Now i have read comments and reviews that it has really helped with certain issues like severe skin problems, allergies, or picky eaters, and it had made huge difference in people's pets.

For me, I was just trying to find something that was good quality to give my dogs. I did go with the grain free pet food since my pitbull mix seems to be sensitive to certain foods. But they do have high quality grain foods that run cheaper. I did become a pet pro recently tho because I loved what the company was all about. I will be getting some sample packs in the mail shortly. For anyone in the US who wants to try it out I can maybe mail some out! But take a look around and let me know what you guys think.

They have only been around for 3 years, so I know they are working on more products. They are actually testing out some toys right now.