View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2019, 08:27 PM
I took the rare opportunity while I was in town to look round the shops. Usually I have Rosie with me in town so don't get the chance to 'do' the shops.

Got a long sleeved teeshirt, birthday cards for the year, a new cutlery tray and some biscuits from Poundland. As you can see, I'm a bit out of practice on the shopping front
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2019, 09:40 PM
All sounds good to me Chris. Better shopping than I do. Apart from the biscuits. Yum!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Lol Chris, you are as bad as me...I like buying "useful" things, I looooooove mooching round DIY shops or shops that sell "everything"
Lynn, hope you manage to go shopping for the wedding
Moyra, hope Steve got his dinner
Hi to everyone I have missed
No workmen showed up at Steve's so basically he could have drove to mine to pick up his blood form instead, I ended up going to his place and walking Molly with him... which was nice. One of the neighbours had no cooker for 6 weeks, to be honest she is a bit pathetic, she is waiting for 2 hinges so she can have her cupboard door fitted, it's apparently doing her head in....I said can you not just buy the hinges?? Her attitude is why should she? She has just bought a new cooker, and washer... just because she was having a new kitchen so £10 on hinges isn't a great deal. I was just leave information and 2 workmen turned up, the little one was looking me up and down and smiling, turns out he's the foreman and has said it's plasterer and plumber tomorrow....then he drove past me at the bus stop perving at me and nearly crashed lol, reckon the kitchen might get done quickly as I guess he thinks I live there.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2019, 10:18 PM
My biggest nightmare is your type of shopping Lynn. Shopping for clothes for a special occasion does my head in. Mind you, I do live in jeans so my special tends to be a pair of trousers and a top these days
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2019, 03:59 PM
I have to confess, I do not have any dresses at all about 10 pairs of various colours of velvet trousers and lots of tops and cardies. but no skirts either. I did have a couple of denim skirts but they have gone home. Three pairs of my velvet trousers go for best, that is green, which has a matching top, black that I wear a white lace top with pearls round it and mauve which I have a loose top to match. Apart from that I have a loose pair of white trousers and a couple of white blouses to go with them just for summer. I have been toying with the idea it is time to treat myself to some more clothes.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2