Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2009, 01:46 PM

Jade's Death ON TV

I just wondered what anyone else thought about this. it is being said that if she is offered enough money Jade will be filmed in her last moments for TV. I don't know how true this is, I know she wants to leave her sons with as much money as possible which is admirable, but its a step too far surely, She really would be the ultimate reality star, but what would that make any of us who watched it?
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 01:50 PM
I wouldn't watch it and I really hope it is just a rumour.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Yeah I have read that too..and I wouldn't watch it..BUT if she gets offered millions.. then I would understand why should would...I mean she isn't going to be spending it so it can only be to safeguard her kids future..

And to be honest if I was faced with this..and offered the chance..I would take it for my kids too
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Its like bear baiting or the Roman Gladiators though, I can understand why she would do it, but it just seems so wrong ,I think if it was shown there would be an audience, I wouldn't watch it either, I think its very sad that it could happen.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Do her kids really need millions and illions of pounds though? Most of us never had millions of pounds have managed ok

I think she is being exploited by the likes of Max Clifford and the media. I'm not sure how many of these decisions she really makes for herself. Considering what she was like on BB I can't really believe that she's suddenly got really savvy.

I've been kind of where Jade is (I was given 2 weeks to live) but luckily I made it through. I can't imagine what it's like to face that same situation nad have kids, but Ithink her time would be better spent with them rather than on giving interviews and being on TV.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2009, 02:12 PM
I think Max Clifford is ok though, he has said he is against any of these suggestions, his wife died of cancer and he has said that he will not be involved in anything like this. I agree that the kids don't need millions, and I hope its them that gets any money anyway.I think enough is enough now, and Jade should stay out of the spotlight and concentate on what is really important, but I don't think she will.Glad your health is better now.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
I think Max Clifford is ok though, he has said he is against any of these suggestions, his wife died of cancer and he has said that he will not be involved in anything like this. I agree that the kids don't need millions, and I hope its them that gets any money anyway.I think enough is enough now, and Jade should stay out of the spotlight and concentate on what is really important, but I don't think she will.Glad your health is better now.
If he was so against it , why is he fighting for her to get the best deal... the man is always in the middle of sleaze..just look at his involvement with this 13 yr old.

Getting back to JG... Have never watched her reality programmes in the past, and I certainly wont be tuning it to watch her die... the though is horrific...

She has spent her life trying to be an A star.. being manipulated for her ignorance and naivety for yrs... and sadly she cant see it is still happening at this oh so sad and private time.

She says she wants to keep the trauma of her illness from her children...does she not see , she is doing the exact opposite...her death and the coverage of her dieing is all over the news..and Internet... has she not thought that as her children get older they will be able to tune into youtube to see the whole sorry sad affair.

My heart goes out o her, such a young age leaving a young family... but it should be private... if nothing else in life is sacred , surely this should be.

And it sickens me to see , the world of the tabloids and magazines fighting to get coverage of such a tragedy... and the worst part is , that JG has no one to protect her from the vultures... as all around her seem to want a piece of that cake
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Funnily enough, I've been talking to my step SIL this morning about Jade (her kids go to the same school in Essex). She was saying that Jade has a really good heart and that anything she does is for the good of the kids. She said it was sad last week because the kids did a play and the boys' Dad was there and their Nan (Jackie) but Jade wasn't (probably too poorly). She said it broke her and other Mothers' hearts who were there because Jade's boys are apparently very clingy to their Mum.

I don't think it is a terrible thing for Jade to record her dying moments for t.v. What does it matter. So long as she and the family are comfortable with it, I can't see it makes any difference, other than it will secure her kids future. They are used to a certain lifestyle, private school and so on, she is only trying to ensure they carry on that way. After all, she only has their Dad and her Mum to rely on for her kids' future and, if I were her, I think I'd be more comfortable doing everything I can before I went. Don't think I'd rely too much on those two financially. Apparently though, the boys' Dad is very hands on and a good Dad, so at least they have him when their Mum has gone

I saw a programme a month or two ago where a man went to another Country for euthanasia, as he was terminally ill and wanted to end it all. It showed the moment he died and I didn't find it offensive or upsetting in any way. With Jade, of course it will be different as she is not choosing to die but anyone who doesn't like the idea of it, doesn't have to watch it.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Funnily enough, I've been talking to my step SIL this morning about Jade (her kids go to the same school in Essex). She was saying that Jade has a really good heart and that anything she does is for the good of the kids. She said it was sad last week because the kids did a play and the boys' Dad was there and their Nan (Jackie) but Jade wasn't (probably too poorly). She said it broke her and other Mothers' hearts who were there because Jade's boys are apparently very clingy to their Mum.

I don't think it is a terrible thing for Jade to record her dying moments for t.v. What does it matter. So long as she and the family are comfortable with it, I can't see it makes any difference, other than it will secure her kids future. They are used to a certain lifestyle, private school and so on, she is only trying to ensure they carry on that way. After all, she only has their Dad and her Mum to rely on for her kids' future and, if I were her, I think I'd be more comfortable doing everything I can before I went. Don't think I'd rely too much on those two financially. Apparently though, the boys' Dad is very hands on and a good Dad, so at least they have him when their Mum has gone

I saw a programme a month or two ago where a man went to another Country for euthanasia, as he was terminally ill and wanted to end it all. It showed the moment he died and I didn't find it offensive or upsetting in any way. With Jade, of course it will be different as she is not choosing to die but anyone who doesn't like the idea of it, doesn't have to watch it.
I agree, whether it was for money or not I wouldn''t find it offensive, watching someone, anyone die if that was their choice.
Death is such a taboo subject, and it is so silly as we all go through it at some point and because we don't, as a society, deal with it very well even more people 'suffer' through fear of the unknown.
I wouldn't expect them to show anyone's death if it was paticularly graphic...... and I wouldn't imagine her's to be as she will be at the hospital and be getting the best pain relief possible to ease her passing. But we don't know.

It is her choice if it is filmed and shown. It is ours to switch off if we want.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post

I saw a programme a month or two ago where a man went to another Country for euthanasia, as he was terminally ill and wanted to end it all. It showed the moment he died and I didn't find it offensive or upsetting in any way. With Jade, of course it will be different as she is not choosing to die but anyone who doesn't like the idea of it, doesn't have to watch it.:001:

That's true, but sadly you will have the macabre element of
viewers tuning in... and for the life of me, how can this be best for her children.

Do they need millions, JG has already made a fortune, does she not already have enough money to secure the children's future.. with the right advice and investment..her kids should be well cared for till they reach adulthood.

The man choosing to die in Sweden the other month was a far cry from this .... yes it was televised (did not watch it) but it was not done in the middle of a media circus... with vultures hanging on for the best price.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »