Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:20 PM

BB's 2 Houses

So what do you all think will happen now?
Sorry to all that hate BB

Richard & Imogen who are up for eviction are in the House Next Door with Old Housemates Grace, Mikey, Lea & Nikki.
Friday I think either Imogen or Richard will be evicted then in the Main House they will choose one of the 4 old housemates to go into Main House with either Richard or Imogen..............................or will that happen?

Do you think Glynn should be evicted for escaping onto the Roof and going to House Next Door - I DO! Evidently he has to await his punishment until tomorrow
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Fair play on Glyn! made me wet myself

I saw some picture on the BB website that shows Richard & Imogen in the other house with the ex house mates. Hopefull they will all go back into the house, i dont want to choose (although it would be Nikki all the way!)
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

10-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sweep
Do you think Glynn should be evicted for escaping onto the Roof and going to House Next Door - I DO! Evidently he has to await his punishment until tomorrow
YES! I think he needs a wake up call and brought back to planet earth
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:28 PM
If it is that way, will they vote tactically though?

Not sure who will go Friday, think more people dislike Richard than like Imogen, if that makes sense

I too would love it if they all went back to main house - Grace's 21st too
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:37 PM
I can hardly believe Grace. She was evicted for being a loathsome bitch, and did all these interviews whining on about how she didn't want to be thought of as a bitch, then within 3 seconds of going back in she was bitching about Aisleyne again. That girl should be burnt at the stake
Lolo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by duboing
I can hardly believe Grace. She was evicted for being a loathsome bitch, and did all these interviews whining on about how she didn't want to be thought of as a bitch, then within 3 seconds of going back in she was bitching about Aisleyne again. That girl should be burnt at the stake

I agree, can NOT stand her maybe we should start a petition!!!! lol hse is so annoying and self obsessed and then pretends that she's not. And can i just ask, rmember when she was in the house before she was evicted the first time and she was bitching behind peoples back and stirring something rotten but she kept saying to the other housemates that she wasn't doing anything like this, I am really conerned for her mental health as she seemed to really believe that she had not being stirring and bitching, maybe she needs a therapist(ok rant over now!!)

And Yeah Glyn should be evicted if it was anyone else doing it they would have so done it already!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Yep! Glynn should be evicted!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lolo
I am really conerned for her mental health as she seemed to really believe that she had not being stirring and bitching, maybe she needs a therapist(ok rant over now!!)
LMAO Lolo! To be honest, I think she must have just spent so much of her life with her parents telling her that she could do no wrong, she just can't shake the idea now Whatever the excuse, she is a horror of the first order!:smt096 :smt096 :smt096
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Doubt Glynn will be evicted proberbally he'll unable to vote someone in from the house next door.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Will be fun tonight as Grace is going into the main house for 21 minutes as its her birthday
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »