View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-10-2012, 05:43 PM
i have just ordered a sample bag to try , following your posts to see how your doggies are getting on with it , petrina
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Hope it goes as well for you as it is for me Petrina x
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Sample pack ordered!!

Quite a few Vizsla owners on another site have changed over to it too AND some of the tin-rib Vizsla's have put on weight too. I have a real problem keeping weight on Kibo so if I can get his weight up and give him a kibble he enjoys I'll be doing cartwheels!

Looking at the website today I see that they are taking pre-orders for the medium kibble too which is on sale from Nov 14th.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by Anniebee View Post
Sample pack ordered!!

Quite a few Vizsla owners on another site have changed over to it too AND some of the tin-rib Vizsla's have put on weight too. I have a real problem keeping weight on Kibo so if I can get his weight up and give him a kibble he enjoys I'll be doing cartwheels!

Looking at the website today I see that they are taking pre-orders for the medium kibble too which is on sale from Nov 14th.
Ooh I will order the medium next time then I submerged the kibble under water to see if it swells up and no it doesn't and the dogs eat the small kibble happily, but Samson does tend to hoover rather than chew so the bigger will be better for him at least, hope Kibo likes it
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-11-2012, 08:01 PM
I've ordered a sample too.......... the testamonials being full of happy 'fussy dog' owners I thought I may as well try it for my fussy girl.

Even with the raw eating is hit and miss! Sometimes she will eat her food just fine but very rarely will she just eat food when it's put down. And I've tried the whole 'taking food away' thing etc but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Thought it was worth a try!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Good luck Hanlou My 2 are still doing great on it so well worth a try and they are such a small family company that really care that they listen when their customers ask q's and have any problems
marleysmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-11-2012, 12:56 PM
iv just received my sample bag today, first impressions is good, it smells nice, dogs are interested and i really like the concept of it, i like to feed raw as much as possible but its not always possible for me to feed just raw so i normally use the skinners duck and rice field&trial. Iv been feeling that the skinners does seem to have alot of rice and not a very big meat content so was keen to try this eden food, my main concern is having to order it online every month, and also the thought of having to change it again if the company stops making? Has anyone tried the Applaus dog food as thats 75% meat 25% veg and hypoallagenic and they sell it at pets at home so would be easier?
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by marleysmum View Post
iv just received my sample bag today, first impressions is good, it smells nice, dogs are interested and i really like the concept of it, i like to feed raw as much as possible but its not always possible for me to feed just raw so i normally use the skinners duck and rice field&trial. Iv been feeling that the skinners does seem to have alot of rice and not a very big meat content so was keen to try this eden food, my main concern is having to order it online every month, and also the thought of having to change it again if the company stops making? Has anyone tried the Applaus dog food as thats 75% meat 25% veg and hypoallagenic and they sell it at pets at home so would be easier?
Apparently Applaws is very good, only draw back I saw with that is it has ...Cellulose Plant Fibre... quite high in the list of ingredients which is a posh name for 'paper'
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Just a quick update.

Kibo is thriving on this stuff so far.

He finishes each bowl put down to him rather than just eating half and walking away.

His poos are great and IMO his coat feels better too. He'll be getting weighed in a couple of weeks and I'll be interested to see if he's put on any weight.

I have to say, I'm really impressed.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Great news Anniebee, I am really happy with the food too, and got an email yesterday to say the little hairs I found in the food was in fact tiny bits of feather from the chicken that are left behind after it's plucked, so no harm although they aren't really meant to be there they have assured me that the problem was a localised one and not across the board, So going to order the larger sized kibble next time
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >