Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 01:05 PM

What shows are you doing?

I havent entered anything - but all are qualifed, should be a stressful crufts next year

- Im thinking about entering Mindland Counties, never heard of the judge before - might enter LKA, but not sure..

any going to the above two shows, or entered else where?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 01:08 PM
I've not got anything booked but feel I should do as Hen seems to be on a bit of a roll

I've got schedules here for Gundog Society of Wales, Driffield, Midland Counties and Setter & Pointer...not sure I can afford all of them so will have to see who is judging and what our best bets are.

Such a shame we'r not on the same days as I would love to see your little poppets
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Yes it is such a shame, I would love to meet yourself and Hen!

Shows have become expensive, the last few we have been to we have entered and have just been along to sort fosters out.

Im missing handling our kiddies now, always seem to be roped into others - but its not the same is it!
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2011, 02:35 PM
i'm entered at WKC next weekend and probably doing Midland Counties
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 03:15 PM
i might do driffield or darlington. definately going to midland counties, dont know about LKA yet because thats the day im having my 21st party....
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Champ show wise aside from Bournemouth tomorrow we are doing Richmond, our breed champ show and hopefully Setter and Pointer but no more champs after that until the big C!

I can't justify travelling to the far northern shows on top of the entry fees really plus we don't have any CC's at LKA and no longer at Manchester (although I won't travel to Stafford tooooo far!)

Good luck everyone though
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 09:06 PM
I've entered Darlington and I might consider Driffield and Midland Counties or GBAS depending upon money and judges!

I don't really like the judge at Darlington, but he has placed Rossi's Dam quite a few times in the past plus it's a local show so thought I'd have a go.

I'm not overly fussed about qualifying this year, mainly because of the expense, but also partly because I'd really like to go to Crufts next year, enjoy myself and relax for a change!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 09:15 PM
I went to Bournemouth today. VHC in limit. Quite pleased as 3 out the 5 places all had two cc's a piece! The class winner was made up today which was lovely.

WKC next weekend, the Birminham, Richmond and Darlington.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 09:49 PM
I so wished I had entered Richmond, really wanted to go under the judge & give him an entry!

Good luck to everyone on their up and coming shows - feel like im missing out on alot of shows this year! :'( LOL

& well done Dawn, thats smashing so you got a number of shows booked..Good Livvys in for her third CC soonish then!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2011, 10:54 PM
£35 in total to enter Rossi into PGD at Driffield, minus petrol!

And they wonder why entries are falling!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >