Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 12:46 PM

Wkc

Anyone doing this one. I have not been to many shows this year but I am going to WKC next week.

It will the first show for Ebony my Smooth Fox Terrier minor puppy, I just hope she has settled more by then as she can be a little giddy and gives her paw to anyone who approaches her on the table.
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Is this the one you were telling me about? I am tempted to go just for the Friday to see the Bassets being shown. I will probably have to miss ringcraft again this week due to the stupid rioting. Luck isnt going my way at all.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
Is this the one you were telling me about? I am tempted to go just for the Friday to see the Bassets being shown. I will probably have to miss ringcraft again this week due to the stupid rioting. Luck isnt going my way at all.
She is the one I am taking to ring craft. I will be going this week but not next as I am going to WKC early and staying over the weekend.
Is there any rioting near you, must admit if I did not see the news I would not have a clue it was going on.
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Nope nothing here, theres been some fires a few miles away though. They set the Halewood Labour Club Alight. If I came up to ringcraft Id have to drive from the very south of the city up to where its held. The other half is in the navy reserves and he works Wed nights 7.30-9.30 so i would have to come alone and Im worried
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 02:32 PM
One crisis averted the reserves are on a break until 31 August so the OH can come tonight so I wont be driving round on my own. BUT!!..now the MBC website seems to be down for the address...is it Jacobs social club long lane??
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Yes it is. if you are coming from the lancs sirection you will go past Taskers on your left. go along further and it is on your left just before the factory. If you go past a garage on your right you have gane just a bit too far. When you turn into the place you almost turn back on yourselfto go throught the gate. Usually you see people playing lawn bowls but don't think you will tonight but you see the green. follow the narrow road to the end and the social club is there.
If you are coming from the other direction when you see the garage on the left move over to turn right into the place.
I will pm my mobile incase you get closs and get lost.
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 04:29 PM
I am going with my Norwich Terrier and the Malamutes
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2011, 04:32 PM
i'm going with a rough