Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Take your hate filled venom elsewhere no one here gives a toss about you or your vile crusade.
Do as I do and just keep reporting her.......
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

26-05-2016, 11:56 AM
I am don't worry
BAN HER NOW BEFORE THE REST OF US LEAVE!!!!!!!!!
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
Do as I do and just keep reporting her.......
So far I haven't risen to the bait and replied, but nevertheless I feel so strongly I have reported her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

been doing that Jackie myself, does no good.
i have one thing to say
YAWN
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

26-05-2016, 12:02 PM
Well they did wake up long enough to close her previous hate filled thread, so maybe this one will go too.
She's taking the p!$$ out of the whole forum by keeping on, so it's up to them to shut her up before we all leave.
Carole
Supervisor

26-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Locked pending review
Carole
Supervisor

26-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Locked pending review
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2016, 01:31 AM
https://www.gopetition.com/petitions...petitions.html DOG AGILITY COMPETITIONS are dangerous and force dogs to perform jumps and grueling obstacle courses. several dog rights groups have lodged complaints due the numerous injuries and long term damage suffered by dogs forced to compete in these cruel agility competitions. some examples: a small poodle and former AKC National Champion fell off the dogwalk and died from a broken neck; a sheltie broke her jaw because she turned abruptly and slammed her face into the side of a dogwalk ramp; an australian shepherd received debilitating injuries from slamming into a weave pole during his run. a long standing competitor labrador retriever suffered long term back problems after years of running through the weave poles of the obstacle course. a multitude of dogs have ruined their shoulders by slamming against the A frame; a dog was suffocated when a tunnel collapsed during a competition. another common injury of agility competitions affect dogs with ear flaps are ruptured ear drums, due to the constant speed of running trials

Please do your part to end or at least heavily regulate this unnecessary dog torture.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Well my dog messed up his cruciate ligament and needed a steel plate put in his knee because he was showing off in front of a gorgeous Malamute - so should we ban playing as well?

On the whole dogs doing agility are some of the happiest, fittest dogs around - the good easily out-weighs the bad, and I am sure the instructors take care to advise good safe practises.

Also if this was really a problem insurance companies would be adding a premium for dogs doing agility - but I reckon they might even offer a discount! Because these dogs are less likely to be obese, get ill etc.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Well my dog messed up his cruciate ligament and needed a steel plate put in his knee because he was showing off in front of a gorgeous Malamute - so should we ban playing as well?

On the whole dogs doing agility are some of the happiest, fittest dogs around - the good easily out-weighs the bad, and I am sure the instructors take care to advise good safe practises.

Also if this was really a problem insurance companies would be adding a premium for dogs doing agility - but I reckon they might even offer a discount! Because these dogs are less likely to be obese, get ill etc.
You see the problem in reverse, the malamute is very wolflike, which is natural and normal. Dogs like bulldogs for instance that can not even give normal birth can not be expected to thrive at play with a malamute. Thus it the malamute is not the problem, it is the manmade monstrosity that can not thrive because of massive inbred mutations, which is why linebreeding (inbreeding) is wrong.

What type of dog do you have?
Page 7 of 57 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »