View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-01-2010, 04:15 PM
*******, hope they catch him, although I doubt he will be punished adequately.what a big man beating a defensless dog to death, don't know how anyone hearing a dog in pain could just ignore it either.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2010, 11:50 PM
so sad i hope the sick b****** is found! poor dog

i hate how they refer to the poor dog as 'it'... and i wish that girl had done something to save the dog.
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Please sign the petition

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/billy/

Taken from the Enfield, Independent Newspaper....it says...

300 sign petition to find brutal Winchmore Hill dog killer
3:09pm Saturday 20th February 2010

DISTRESSED dog lovers braved the icy weather in Enfield Town today to launch a petition calling for action to find a mystery dog killer.

The group collected 300 signatures in just three hours after setting up a stand in Silver Street. A poster asked: "Do you know the Winchmore dog killer?"

On January 17 at around 6.10pm, a 21-year-old woman saw a man pulling the dog by its lead down Queen's Avenue. The male black and white spaniel crossbreed was later found dead, having been beaten, behind Capitol House, an office block off Green Lanes.

The group is determined to find the man responsible, claiming Enfield police are not interested in pursuing the case.

A [a social network] group set up two weeks ago by dog lover Sally Nicholson-Fisher, 49, has now attracted nearly 1,500 members.

Ms Nicholson-Fisher, from Brighton Road, who owns four dogs, said: "I'm suprised by the number of people who have joined our group and remained interested, but something like this really hits you in the gut.

"We are all very angry that the police are doing nothing. People feel very, very strongly about this.

"We are determined to find this man. If he is violent, who is to say his next victim won't be a child or a partner?

"Someone out there must know some information that can lead us to him."

Dog day carer Nicola Lowry, 41, from Barnet, who helped to hand out leaflets, added: "I was disgusted when I read about this in the Enfield Independent. People need to be made aware of it.

"Someone is obviously protecting this man, but we are definitely confident of finding him. He will be caught."

The residents have put together a reward fund to help find the killer, which currently stands at around £200.

They also agreed to fund a post-mortem after the RSPCA refused, due to take place next week.

Enfield police passed the matter to the RSPCA, they said, because the caller who reported the attack could not provide any contact details for the witness.

Anyone with information about this attack is asked to call the RSPCA on 0300 1234 999.

If you would like to donate to the reward fund, please email Rebecca Lowe on rlowe@london.newsquest.co.uk or leave details below.
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Text taken from a well know social networking campaign site today...

It says...

I saw Billy's body this evening. I stroked his head and silently said sorry to him, then goodnight. The post mortem, which I have paid for, will probably be Thursday.
Having expected a spaniel type dog, it was a bit of a shock to find that he looks very much like my Jack Russell Skip, but cross bred. He is about the size of a large Jack Russell with medium length fur. His fur is mainly white with faint black dappled spots (merle effect). This would look white from a distance. He has a large black patch on his left rear side, and a black patch on his rump, with a black tail. He also has a tri-colour face with black ears, and a face that says Jack Russell more than any other breed. His legs are white. He was neutered. I am going to try to find a photograph of a dog that looks like him tonight and post it.
I have posted a photograph of a dog similar to Billy. There are others in the photos section. Imagine a black tail on the dog in the profile picture, but please look at the other photographs, as it is only a lookalike photo.

Please go on site to see photos similar to that of Billy. Thanks
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Text taken from Sallys [a social network] campaign site....
POST MORTEM RESULTS:
Billy died from a skull fracture consistent with being beaten around the head, so he was indeed battered to death. I have re-mailed Officer Healy and pointed out some matter about both dogs which I had thought were glaringly obvious, and demanded that these deaths be investigated.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2