Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2009, 08:04 PM

Equafleece???

OK, thinking of getting one of these for Rogue (even though I don't pick her up for a couple of weeks and she will be way too small for one for ages...) but they look great for walkies and post walkies too. Anyone got one?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2009, 08:33 PM
yes, Fudge has one. great for an extra layer or for putting on when wet as it wicks the moisture away from the dog....super soft fleece too.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2009, 08:37 PM
are they good for drying a soggy dog then??? Dandy takes a whole day to dry. I'm seriously thinking of getting something to help keep him dry. I can't be blowdrying him every day.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
OK, thinking of getting one of these for Rogue (even though I don't pick her up for a couple of weeks and she will be way too small for one for ages...) but they look great for walkies and post walkies too. Anyone got one?
Yes , my two have them, they are brill
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2009, 10:03 PM
yes we've got one for our lhasa cross dachshund.. cos she was so low to the ground and her under carriage would get wet and dirty... here she is in hers..

chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Does anyone think that they would be good for Greyhound type dogs? As mine are needing new coats, and I don't know whether to go back to G.I.N to get some, or get a aquafleece?
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Hmm. I might have to consider getting one of these for my Slovak, as she shivers like mad after being out in the rain.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2009, 11:16 AM
My two have them and they are best coats I've ever bought them. They are brilliant, I love them. They would be perfect for Rogue. I know a tiny wee Yorkie who has them! They wash up really well and last for ages. Mine are over two years old and are still going strong after being washed and worn so many times.

Originally Posted by janie View Post
yes we've got one for our lhasa cross dachshund.. cos she was so low to the ground and her under carriage would get wet and dirty... here she is in hers..

This is the one Molly has, in this colour. Roxy has the same colour but she has the polo neck one with the legs! She suits it too!
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2009, 11:36 AM
i have one for the Minx, think its brill, seriously thinking of getting them for the rest of them
peedie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Jago has an Equafleece jumper, it's great! The company themselves are so helpful and the service is totally fab. Jago gets his jumper on either to keep him warm on cold days or to dry him off after a swim.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >