Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilyben
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-04-2011, 09:54 AM

Dermacton cream for itchy dogs

i have replied to some posts mentioning this cream but thought id start a new thread on it,my dog had constant scratching,belly,pits,scratched till she bled,drove her and me nuts,i got hold of dermacton after a friend recomended it and after only 3 days using it she is totaly itch free and all new hair growth,its all natural ingredients,so no harmful chemicals,it can be applied anywhere but not the eyes for obvious reasons,i know it wont cure the allergy but the relief from scratching is incredble, buy it at wwwaromesse.com,karen
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2011, 10:11 AM
I discovered this when looking for an alternative to meloseb shampoo for my rescue english setter, he eats and licks his feet as if it is going out of fashion, I bought the cream, the spray, and the shampoo, I use the shampoo on Kyesh not because he has problems, but as a show dog gets bathed fairly regular, I always get asked what I have bathed him in. The spray is invaluable for jasper paws, or if either of them get a reaction say from nettles if they have ran through some. I also use their ear cleaner, it is fantastic in fact I use it at least weekly and the episodes of red itchy ears has almost drop to nil, I think this is because it is natural it aids the dogs own body to build up their own immunity. Fantastic stuff, would recommend it without reservation. One item my dog don't respond to is the ear treatment, but with a money back guarantee, no worries, so try them it is worth it. Gayle.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2011, 10:22 AM
I have used this is the spray variety , you can also get a soap , have used that as well,

It did help and I always keep some in now.

P.S....... smells lovely , lavender based I think.
lilyben
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-04-2011, 10:42 AM
i was getting so worried about her constant scratching then found the cream,lifesaver bit over the top i thought she had developed a food allergy so switched her to raw,then thought grass allergy,the list is endless then she came into season her first so could be hormones!!!didnt want to go to the vets and get her steroids and the like,but im stocking up on their products ,the one amazing thing i found was the hair regrowth really quick,was wondering if it would work on my old man!!!!,karen
lilyben
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-04-2011, 10:44 AM
ps i love the smell too its very distinct ,but cant think of what the smell reminds me of,i cant smell lavender,karen
*Lorraine*
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-04-2011, 11:15 AM
That's good to hear.
A lady recommended this to me at the w/e & I ordered the spray & itchy ear drops yesterday.
My girl has a mite allergy & I battle to stop her scratching.
We're just back from Cornwall, where she was in the sea every day & itch free
lilyben
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-04-2011, 12:13 PM
so maybe salt helps or change of water,could be anything with allergies,you wont regret buying these products,karen
*Lorraine*
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2011, 06:35 PM
WOW
The spray stopped a hotspot in its tracks. One day it was weeping & horrible, next day I swear I had to search to find it.
The ear drops have stopped her scratching, but does make her ears look dirty (white Dog) . Small price to pay though.
Love it.
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2011, 06:38 PM
WOW thanks so much for this thread guys!

I'm going to order this product tonight -)

Dexter has suffered with bouts of red and itchy ears ever since we adopted him and more recently he's had an itchy paw also. The vet has had him on steroidal anti inflammatories as well as anti biotics and poor dog has been sooo miserable and sluggish on the pills.

Many thanks indeed -)
lilyben
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-04-2011, 06:43 PM
really glad it helped,it smell quite nice though my whole house smells of it,but far better than steroids and the like,you will have to continue putting it on for a while,unfortunatly doesnt cure the allergy,but certainly great to see your dog itch free,karen
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >