View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Hummm...I have never done it - but the ex taught Tassle - 8 years later hes gone and she's still there

None of the others ever have or probably ever will - not fussed about it but the dog hairs drive me mad!
Siren sleeps on the bed.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Our dog sleeps in our room and sometimes sneaks under the covers for warmth( he's a short hair) but gets out after awhile when he gets too hot, or if my oh has eaten a curry. need i say more
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2008, 06:51 AM
Sometimes yes, sometimes no, when Amy is fully grown it will be a permanent no as they will take up all the room but both are allowed to come for morning cuddles.

As i am on my own i sometimes like the company of the dogs at night, the dogs are not fussed where they sleep
Tan's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-10-2008, 08:22 AM
big yes for me! its just me and i have a big double so there is plenty room for me and the lad, and we generally end up sleeping back to back (his choice). again its great in the cold weather and also as i live in the middle of nowhere on my own it make me feel more secure! but he will get off if i tell him too, n if's or buts' about it, if he didn't i wouldn't let him up.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Teagan(bullmastiff) sleeps with me sometimes, she takes up nearly all the bed, as she stretches out, and pushes me to the edge.
Don't care about the dog hairs - they're on top of the duvet, im underneath, and I hoover the sheets inbetween washing!
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Teagan(bullmastiff) sleeps with me sometimes, she takes up nearly all the bed, as she stretches out, and pushes me to the edge.
Don't care about the dog hairs - they're on top of the duvet, im underneath, and I hoover the sheets inbetween washing!

We do the same thing every day..
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2008, 09:50 AM
Bryan used to sleep in our bed, but when we started fostering we decided he should sleep in his own bed because we didn't want two dogs on the bed!

I'm glad he doesn't sleep on our bed now because there's more room

They do get on the bed on Sunday mornings for a cuddle though (that's sheet washing day so OH doesn't mind so much ).

My friend told me about the lady whose nose was bitten off and I was shocked by it. I think it's probably not worth the risk having a dog in the bed, after hearing that. I have more room in bed and the dogs are happy in their own beds.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2008, 09:54 AM
No way. Major dog hair problem!!!
Loki snores like a pig, so defo no. He likes sleeping with me when we go camping though, so that's our treat! He is allowed in for morning cuddles, but I couldn't have him there all night. I need my space, too.
kingbenny
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Boomer sleeps on my bed and takes up far too much room for a staffy, he strectches right across the bed!

I always had Jake sleep on the bed, in fact he would crawl under the covers once I was a sleep and spend the night huffing and puffing. The night before he died he slept on his own bed for the first time in about six months I think, I should have seen it was a sign really

After I got Boomer I made a effort to have him sleep on his own bed. This lasted, at most, a week. It went from him sneaking on to the bed when I was asleep to jumping back on 5 minutes fater I moved him each time to him brazenly refusing to move. I tried to get him to go back to his bed but if i'm 100% honest my heart wasn't in it and I prefer him on the bed with me!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 12:17 PM
It's a not for me too I'm afraid. Doggy hairs in the bed would make me creep all night long. And anyhows what happens when me and Oh are haviing a "loving moment" as you do. We did this once on the sofa (sorry too much info) and Ben just sat and stared and stared at a certain part of OH anatomy. put him off OH not Ben
Page 5 of 45 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »